Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, clouds said:

welcome to bellazon! :wave:

and on the note of Candice losing followers, I don't go on instagram much but I remember her posting things that were "anti trump". has she done that recently? that could be the reason, politics can definitely be a sore spot especially in America right now.

Thank you!!!yes that's a possible reason .I personal Consider her account and Josephine 's the most interesting to follow ,since they both post a perfect combo of personal life and business feed.

11 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Adriana might be getting a lot of followers because recently it's reported that she has begun dating a writer from Turkey. Maybe his fans are now intrested to know about her and follow her. 

Strange about Candice loosing followers. She has been working so hard off late and coming out with so much work ....don't understand the loss ? 

Adriana has been posting more lately in addition to the turkish press. She is HUGE there so that probably did help.

I don't think its the trump thing like another user said, it was only once and a while ago. If people were that pressed about it, she would have hate comments. Also, just last week she wasn't losing followers, and the trump thing was last month. She isn't black balled lol. Gisele got into a SENSATIONALIZED scuffle herself about him and is thought to be the reason tom didn't meet him along with the rest of the Pats, and she didn't lose followers. Candice still hasn't been posting much is what I think the thing is. I think in the past she got soo many followers because she posted alot and her feed had an aesthetic and she was at the height of her popularity. It will kick back in during VSFS time

^ +1, she don't post much on IG except using her stories a lot... Her normal posts are boring and not new shots like selfies or working or BTS. Just a boring feed she has imo. She just repost shots or post old stuff or hbd things for others. I'm pretty sure that's just it tbh, she need to post new things like exclusive bts, selfies, pics of Anacan etc then she wont lose followers again.

1 hour ago, Candylicious. said:

^ +1, she don't post much on IG except using her stories a lot... Her normal posts are boring and not new shots like selfies or working or BTS. Just a boring feed she has imo. She just repost shots or post old stuff or hbd things for others. I'm pretty sure that's just it tbh, she need to post new things like exclusive bts, selfies, pics of Anacan etc then she wont lose followers again.

+1

5 hours ago, Kalipso Maria said:

Thank you!!!? 

Yeah of course ,I just believe that she doesn't want to make a comeback 

I agree, I think she's over VS and it's sad but I definitely respect her decision to dedicate more time to her daughter and family.

I hope I'm wrong and that she will come back, but I just don't see that happening. She's never seemed to be one who wants fame and money, and to be honest she doesn't even need it. She never got into working out and being healthy like the other girls (one of my fave things about her lol) and she is so low key that I can see her just wanting to chill out at home and do the mom/house wife/work a bit thing.

Welcome to bellazon!

I'm pretty sure Behati will walk the show this year, mostly because she is obligated after missing the show last year. I do think it will be very much like Karolina and Erin's last shows: no credits, no big moments. But I personally don't see her returning to VS full time I wish they'd just drop Lily and Alessandra as well, keep Adriana and Candice as the main Angels, focus on the newbies (a small group of, they have too many atm) and build their profiles, they have so many girls atm that no one really gets much time to shine and some girls completely fall in the background.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I'm pretty sure Behati will walk the show this year, mostly because she is obligated after missing the show last year. I do think it will be very much like Karolina and Erin's last shows: no credits, no big moments. But I personally don't see her returning to VS full time I wish they'd just drop Lily and Alessandra as well, keep Adriana and Candice as the main Angels, focus on the newbies (a small group of, they have too many atm) and build their profiles, they have so many girls atm that no one really gets much time to shine and some girls completely fall in the background.

where is the lie... everything on point sis.

8 hours ago, bump said:

I agree, I think she's over VS and it's sad but I definitely respect her decision to dedicate more time to her daughter and family.

I hope I'm wrong and that she will come back, but I just don't see that happening. She's never seemed to be one who wants fame and money, and to be honest she doesn't even need it. She never got into working out and being healthy like the other girls (one of my fave things about her lol) and she is so low key that I can see her just wanting to chill out at home and do the mom/house wife/work a bit thing.

Welcome to bellazon!

Thank you!!!yes I have the exactly same vibe from her,but Ed's post on instagram a few weeks ago made me believe that I was wrong!!