Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

45 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I've wondered this too. It seems like whenever Russell shoots, Lily does too. 

I think that's more of a case of Russell tending to shoot the main campaigns, and they bring Lily in for those campaigns rather then the basic catalog stuff? :idk: 

Don't quote me on this but I believe Ed and his team are the main forces in campaign casting. He's in charge of marketing/creative services. That's why Ed liking you tends to impact how much you work with the brand. 

And there weren't two shoots. Jo was with Lily and Jas. Russell was the photographer and Jerome does the video work. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I think that's more of a case of Russell tending to shoot the main campaigns, and they bring Lily in for those campaigns rather then the basic catalog stuff? :idk: 

Don't quote me on this but I believe Ed and his team are the main forces in campaign casting. He's in charge of marketing/creative services. That's why Ed liking you tends to impact how much you work with the brand. 

And there weren't two shoots. Jo was with Lily and Jas. Russell was the photographer and Jerome does the video work. 

It's so interesting you brought this up. I was talking about it with a friend today.

It think it's the art director(s)/creative director(s) who choose the talent and build the team. That's their job after all. They're the ones with the vision when landing a campaign and making it come to life, so they're the ones in charge of hiring the photographer, hair, makeup, stylist, etc etc. And you totally see the soft spots they have for their favorite girls.  Jen king's favorite girl is Jo without a doubt but she's a producer. In any project she's involved we'll always see Jo. When it comes to Bob; his go to girls are Jo, Taylor, Jasmine, Lily, Behati, Sara, Stella, Elsa, Martha. Tracy usually chooses Elsa, Taylor, Jasmine, Jo, Lais. Michelle; Candice, Behati, Jo.  And so forth. Look at the past campaigns and see who's in charge of them and you'll notice the pattern. While I do think Ed has a say I don't think Ed is in charge. I think he oversees the campaigns and is in charge of major ones. There was an interview with Sara where Ed spoke and he said  something along the lines of "When I show up and see Sara's name on the call sheet. I know its going to be a fun day." I'll look for the clipping or the article.

Yeah, by his team I was referring to Jen and Tina and Bob etc. It's probably true that he's high up enough on the ladder that he doesn't make the initial casting decisions himself but I'm going to assume campaigns still get his final approval before they move forward? :idk: 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yeah, by his team I was referring to Jen and Tina and Bob etc. It's probably true that he's high up enough on the ladder that he doesn't make the initial casting decisions himself but I'm going to assume campaigns still get his final approval before they move forward? :idk: 

Yeah most definitely.

The Valentine's Day looks set looks so basic. And knowing Russell's way of shooting it will be very plain. I hope they re-shoot with another photographer and shoot advertising photos. The Guy Aroch's Vday 2015 photos have been my favorite.

2 hours ago, 500daysofbryan said:

Yeah most definitely.

The Valentine's Day looks set looks so basic. And knowing Russell's way of shooting it will be very plain. I hope they re-shoot with another photographer and shoot advertising photos. The Guy Aroch's Vday 2015 photos have been my favorite.

The Guy ones > The Russel ones

34 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I was at VS yesterday and the girl tried to push some new lipsticks on me, and they just posted a snap about them with Sara. Bringing back their make up line? :idk: 

The videos seem to be mean something.. Sara seems to be their go-to Beauty girl

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I was at VS yesterday and the girl tried to push some new lipsticks on me, and they just posted a snap about them with Sara. Bringing back their make up line? :idk: 

Possibly. I bought a gloss that wasn't marketed for the beauty rush line. I haven't seen the matte ones online yet so it could even be just for the holidays.

3 hours ago, star2011 said:

Only stella and Taylor have beauty contracts. Elsa's is not make up so it wouldn't conflict 

It's Martha, Taylor, and Sara today so of the girls on set she is the only one without some beauty contract or deal. Martha has something going on with Revlon right now. 

Edit: Kind of looks like Martha is on a different set. :idk: 

I'm going to assume the next three girls to shoot will be Elsa, Romee, Stella? Do you guys think Adriana will shoot now that they're using her more again? I'm thinking she will, and have a solo shoot again. :idk: 

Who do you guys think is starting to look older?

Adri and Ale look 35, Lily looks 35 too meh, Candice and Bee look 28-30. IMO

For the new angel department, Lais and Jas look the oldest like 26, Martha and Elsa looks 25ish, Sara, Jo and Stella look 23-24, Romee and Taylor look 20 IMO

I think all the Angels, minus Ale (lol), will probably shoot for Vday. Didn't someone say Lais is in NY? She's probably tomorrow too.

55 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Who do you guys think is starting to look older?

Adri and Ale look 35, Lily looks 35 too meh, Candice and Bee look 28-30. IMO

For the new angel department, Lais and Jas look the oldest like 26, Martha and Elsa looks 25ish, Sara, Jo and Stella look 23-24, Romee and Taylor look 20 IMO

Lily has always looked mature but it really stands out when they pair her with the other girls, like yesterday. I think Adriana looks better than she has in years, tbh.