Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ It seems like a big project, probably a campaign or launch of something. They filmed and/or shot all week.

Any guesses as to when they'll shoot holiday and film the commercial? Josephine is off to Asia on vacation so I'm assuming not until next month sometime.

Martha is doing an event this Sunday in Washington, at the Tyson's Corner Centre from 6-8, for their new "Easy" collection. Aka, lounge collection. 

I was wondering about the holiday commercial too. Everyone keeps saying "soon" but nothing has happened yet. :idk: 

I would guess they'll do all the holiday stuff next month. September and part of October is full of Fashion Weeks that most of their lineup takes part in in some capacity and October is when they usually shoot V-Day stuff + start releasing the Holiday items. I wonder why it's late this year. 

21 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Martha is doing an event this Sunday in Washington, at the Tyson's Corner Centre from 6-8, for their new "Easy" collection. Aka, lounge collection. 

I was wondering about the holiday commercial too. Everyone keeps saying "soon" but nothing has happened yet. :idk: 

Taylor is doing an event tomorrow too at San Francisco. Why does VS keep doing events on the same day. That is a bummer for Martha. 

Poor Martha. Her last event got cancelled, and now this. 

The details on Taylor's event: Powell Street Store in San Francisco, from 6-8 PM local time (PDT). 

Victoria Sport is definitely moving in the direction of a stand alone line. It now has a separate tab like PINK when you go onto the VS site. 

17 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

Taylor is doing an event tomorrow too at San Francisco. Why does VS keep doing events on the same day. That is a bummer for Martha.

Why is it a bummer for Martha? It is because both events are on the same day? Is it because of the assumption that Taylor is going have more people at her event? Even though both events on the same day, Martha (Virginia-Washington DC) and Taylor (San Francisco) are in different time zones . VS has to give these newer Angels an opportunity to stand on their own. 

My gays are overly excited to see Taylor today. You have no idea how excited....o.o  *like listening to a bunch of hens prattle on about seeing Brooke Shields*

@phenobarbie Randy and all his friends are going out to see Taylor. Crystal & Aurora are also meeting up with them, and I believe Candice's Mom & Sister + my cousins Erica, Iris & Yvonne are also going to try and make it.

I miss Frisco :sad:  Fucking South

2 hours ago, Mira113 said:

But why are they promotes the new line with Martha. She rarely have photos, rarely on the VS instagram, why are they sending her? Have no idea

• Here is a HQ photo about her from the event 

13767628_1766105003630710_1406128539_n.jpg

Best Guess....

Because the United States of America is a state of super America Pride and Americans Buyers want to see Americans pushing Americans products (made in China :rofl:) in American Stores.

https___66.media.tumblr.com_af0661df84c3e110fc57ecdabb4f8315_tumblr_n32d46uuEB1ql56ddo1_500.gif

I dig it...

The caption on this post suggest to me that they'll be having events all this week, ending in New York. My guess on models would be Elsa, Stella and Lily, since they're the Angels in the promo campaign along with Martha and Taylor.