Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

On a completely different note, wtf is up with the new VSX logo? 10 second MS paint job if I've ever seen one!

By the way it look I guess it could become "independent" like PINK

36 minutes ago, Aurora Dawn said:

The reason why I think it’s still way too early for any of the new angels for the Fantasy Bra is because the FB is a thing of tremendous prestige.  After the Gisele era, angels had to work their way up the ladder in both VS and the modeling world to get a shot at it.   It took Adriana at least 7 years walking the VSFS before she got her first one.  Poor Alessandra waited over a decade.  Doutzen never even got it at all.    All the other current angels (like Candice and Lily) who have worn it, have had to walk for at least 6 years prior.  I don’t know, but I feel as if the prestige of the FB goes way down if someone with only 1-2 years experience suddenly gets the honor.  It sends the message that anybody can just come in and wear it.  But if it’s going to be any of the new angels, Elsa comes closest, with 5 years under her belt. 

:thumbs_up:

11 hours ago, Aurora Dawn said:

The reason why I think it’s still way too early for any of the new angels for the Fantasy Bra is because the FB is a thing of tremendous prestige.  After the Gisele era, angels had to work their way up the ladder in both VS and the modeling world to get a shot at it.   It took Adriana at least 7 years walking the VSFS before she got her first one.  Poor Alessandra waited over a decade.  Doutzen never even got it at all.    All the other current angels (like Candice and Lily) who have worn it, have had to walk for at least 6 years prior.  I don’t know, but I feel as if the prestige of the FB goes way down if someone with only 1-2 years experience suddenly gets the honor.  It sends the message that anybody can just come in and wear it.  But if it’s going to be any of the new angels, Elsa comes closest, with 5 years under her belt. Or Lais. 

It really should have been Behati’s year.  She’s been walking since 2007.  But Behati’s never really been the athletic type of model, so her bounce back time after the pregnancy might be a bit tight.  I’m really hoping for Behati, but if that can’t happen, Adriana next.  Adri is their absolute power player and you can’t go wrong with her.    

Behati deserved it.They can put a led in  her fantasy bra.audience would be dazzing by it.They couldn't see her post pregnant body.Or they can cover her body by shell,feather.Nobody will note her body.

You are really right!! 

So, that's why I hope that Adriana will get it again. (or Candice)

Sorry Behati fans, but for me she is not the classic VS angel. would be strange is she would get it however VS didnt give any fanatsy bra for Doutzen :sad:

On 7/15/2016 at 0:02 PM, medicenevs said:

^ Adriana's paparazzis pictures in Greece got more press than Taylor being the new ambassador of Lancome or Elsa being the new of Biotherm. Adriana events always get more attention of the media and general public than any other angel ever. Lily got the FB last year and the press and people in general couldn't care les so, I guess who get it matters. VS didn't even promote their new girls properly, they miss a big shot this year to do it and then they bring Adriana back, the newest have not chance against her.

exacty.

On 7/15/2016 at 8:14 AM, Syria said:

@Clauds It's just that it's such a missed opportunity. I'm not even sure that Adriana getting a 4th FB would actually get more press than let's say Taylor (who's a rising star) getting her first. And I honstly think that the amount of press they get for the show will be pretty much the same regardless of who they give the fb to. So they might as well give it to someone new, people usually get tired of seeing the same thing again and again. Anyway, if a new angel got it, it's only between Taylor and Elsa. I don't see why people are even considering Lais or Jo, imo that can't happen this year. And I only mentioned Behati because I want her the most, I realise that her chances right now are 0 unless they make and shoot the FB in October.

You missed my post earlier this year when adriana, taylor, and elsa were angels who all had meet and greets and press events for VS the same week. Adriana's did how adriana's usually would. Taylor's was pretty vacant in comparison. No missed  opportunity choosing adriana over anybody thats a new angel tbh. And neither of them have been angels long anyway.

VS had to go back and get adriana to start working for them again and I know it wasn't apart of the plan.

I thought since they had to do that some of you all would stop downplaying adriana in favor of the new angels but I guess not. You can't tell me nothing since Adriana is back. They never brought heidi back when she slowed up on work, they haven't bought ale back yet

15 hours ago, Mira113 said:

You are really right!! 

Sorry Behati fans, but for me she is not the classic VS angel. would be strange is she would get it however VS didnt give any fanatsy bra for Doutzen :sad:

Well, neither is Lily.

15 hours ago, Mira113 said:

You are really right!! 

doutzen choose to leave.I think if she still extend her contract.last year,she would get fantasy bra instead lily.But Ale got FB after 12 year.it was so long.

I hope behati will work her ass off to get ready for VsFS.I think she will never have opportunities to get FB again.

This VSFS is her 10 th.Same with candice.I really think VS mainboard will give her FB if behati is ready.

Candice want to take care het family this year.However,She and Adriana is still most well known angel.

I think Lily is a classic VS beauty and I find it sad that she didn't get more publicity and had such a rude FB last year. However, I feel that she will leave the VS this or next year.

But how you know that it's Doutzen who made her choice? Maybe VS didn't want to continue with her, you can never known. Doutzen is beautiful and so angelic, but VS didnt care about her in her last year what is sad as well. I think she made a good decision to leave the VS but I still mis her lingerie photos from the brand.

I think the bst choice would be Adriana as well. I dont think Candice or Behati wil get it, bc there is no time for them to preparing.

however I wouldn't be suprise if somehow Candice would get it, there's still a chance for that. Why? Because last year's fanats bra didnt fit Lily at all, so why they would do it with Candice? Especially if they make the FB to be a bombshell push up bra - it hides everything, and with make up its quite easy to make the FB to fit for her.

I mean look at Lily. She wear a red crystallic push up bra under her FB. They could easy make THAT red push up bra for be the Fanatsy bra -why are they made a totally new one what looks totally different (colours, style, eevrything) from it? They could make a beautiful push up fantasy bra as for example Adriana had in 2010. 

And I think a push up bra can be easier to wear to everyone - Adriana, Candice - actually anyone can wear it.

4 minutes ago, BIRDS said:

this vsfs 2016 IS ON OCTOBER??? WIKIPEDIA 

No way. thats a fake info.

• Musical performer(s) will be announced in Fall 2016
  • Show location has not been finalised but the show typically takes place in mid-November or early December
  • Location and date of the show will be announced in September 2016

On 7/16/2016 at 3:54 AM, Aurora Dawn said:

The reason why I think it’s still way too early for any of the new angels for the Fantasy Bra is because the FB is a thing of tremendous prestige.  After the Gisele era, angels had to work their way up the ladder in both VS and the modeling world to get a shot at it.   It took Adriana at least 7 years walking the VSFS before she got her first one.  Poor Alessandra waited over a decade.  Doutzen never even got it at all.    All the other current angels (like Candice and Lily) who have worn it, have had to walk for at least 6 years prior.  I don’t know, but I feel as if the prestige of the FB goes way down if someone with only 1-2 years experience suddenly gets the honor.  It sends the message that anybody can just come in and wear it.  But if it’s going to be any of the new angels, Elsa comes closest, with 5 years under her belt. Or Lais.  

It really should have been Behati’s year.  She’s been walking since 2007.  But Behati’s never really been the athletic type of model, so her bounce back time after the pregnancy might be a bit tight.  I’m really hoping for Behati, but if that can’t happen, Adriana next.  Adri is their absolute power player and you can’t go wrong with her.    

Selita wore the FB with 2-3 years experience and the  FB prestige managed to survive.

Since 2008, Adriana or Ale was has worn the FB every other year. I look for one of them to be wearing the bra if this pattern continues.

lais has been there for a WHILE compared to all the others. And I like her, and I would love to see that with her, but she is like the extreme form of behati. I feel like VS would make her wait a long while. They don't even use her much anymore. They wait until she became an angel and then stopped. So damn backwards. To play devil's advocate, in addition she is a WOC, ok adriana is too, but you know, Literally only two highly considered black models have worn the fb, so far. Maybe VS will realize that lol.

I wouldn't mind behati because, she has been there for awhile. And she was used to opening shows and stuff but I don't think there is time. Lily's bra not fitting her was a mistake lol. They would avoid a problem like that if they could, they can with behati and candice by not choosing them. Plus, they would have to still shoot for the stuff before the show. What they gonna be pregnant in their fb pictures? That or they gonna be really out of shape because they JUST gave birth lol. Then there bodies would be different by the time the show comes, they have to take care of their newborns in the middle of all this..  There is simply no time for that nor those kind of mishaps. They can make the show but getting the FB is pushing it.

I know adriana is adriana but I think its suspicious how they been up her ass all of a sudden. Yeah they praise her from time to time, but not that much and yeah they do need help and I do think thats the motivation also for making her work again, but I also think it would be a good excuse in case she got the fb. Can't say she didn't do any work.They did not bring ale back with her to "help" the brand, ale is some good still. It was just Adriana.  And it would bring them maximum press, (life is too short to pretend the NA are as big as she is, Adriana is international at this point. Like it or not, she is a bigger name and already a VS icon ) Her having a forth would also be a record, and could get people talking even more because it would be a record.

2 hours ago, jay_hk said:

sooo who's in Paris from the models? Tell me where to go! I can stalk hahahah I'm in Paris until thursday!

No one yet. Judging from the posts I've seen, they were just starting to scout locations. :ninja: 

Vita and Jasmine are both confirmed.