Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

Pretty girl but I don't get why everyone was losing their shit over her in the 2014 show. I found her absolutely boring in motion. Her print work for them isn't bad though so can't say I'd be upset if she worked with them again. 

I can understand why you might think that because T-Swift was in her way the whole time so her walk was sort of ruined. But I find her really memorable and talented plus she seems like she has a good head on her shoulders - not to mention the fact that she's so beautiful.

58 minutes ago, freya said:

I can understand why you might think that because T-Swift was in her way the whole time so her walk was sort of ruined. But I find her really memorable and talented plus she seems like she has a good head on her shoulders - not to mention the fact that she's so beautiful.

+1

Blanca shot herself in the foot when she made those comments about the VS angels in an interview. I'm absolutely sure she would have walked the show otherwise. Sucks for her, she's an extraordinarily beautiful girl, definitely a standout. She would be perfect as the exotic, Spanish dark-haired angel.

She's on the black list with Jourdan Dunn now though.

^ Are you crazy? Have you checked her thread lately? :rofl: She's been working a lot for VS these days. Kelly Gale didn't comment on absolutely anyone and she didn't get cast either. I think overall the VSFS was full of shitty decisions last year, they favored new models (who flopped in their deliver btw) instead of their catalog girls. Hopefully VS will right their wrongs and bring back Bianca and Kelly this year.

And as far as Jourdan goes, she gives no fucks about VS, it was her choice not to walk the show. She is one of the many girls I know turned down VS last year, girlfriend has a Maybelline contract and is one the biggest names in the industry right now, if she made those comments about VS it's because she was sure she didn't want anything more to do with the brand.

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

^ Are you crazy? Have you checked her thread lately? :rofl: She's been working a lot for VS these days. Kelly Gale didn't comment on absolutely anyone and she didn't get cast either. I think overall the VSFS was full of shitty decisions last year, they favored new models (who flopped in their deliver btw) instead of their catalog girls. Hopefully VS will right their wrongs and bring back Bianca and Kelly this year.

And as far as Jourdan goes, she gives no fucks about VS, it was her choice not to walk the show. She is one of the many girls I know turned down VS last year, girlfriend has a Maybelline contract and is one the biggest names in the industry right now, if she made those comments about VS it's because she was sure she didn't want anything more to do with the brand.

Oh shit I had no clue! I follow her on Insta and I don't think she has posted much VS work, so that's why I thought she was out of the loop. Happy to hear she's still on good terms.

And I meant that the VS blacklist with Jourdan is most likely mutual. I doubt they would ever take her back, even if she wanted to herself and attended castings. It's kind of awkward for her now anyway because she used to work pretty closely with Sophia, no? Especially for 10 Magazine.

And I agree that VS has made the worst casting decisions ever. If Megan Puleri or Maud Welzen get cast again I will lose my shit.

So Elsa got the Holiday cover, Swim cover and probably the Valentine's Day too? VS is ranking their new girls :rofl:

I adore Elsa but I pray the lord VS doesn't overuse her like 2009-2010 Candice, most of us ended up hating poor Candice because we were sick of her, don't want the same to happen to my current wifie.

45 minutes ago, Clauds said:

So Elsa got the Holiday cover, Swim cover and probably the Valentine's Day too? VS is ranking their new girls :rofl:

I adore Elsa but I pray the lord VS doesn't overuse her like 2009-2010 Candice, most of us ended up hating poor Candice because we were sick of her, don't want the same to happen to my current wifie.

Agreed. Hoping Jasmine + Tobias score the Vday one or Sara, but I doubt it. I'm sure Elsa or Taylor will snag it.

Happy for Elsa but also a little surprised she's gotten two consecutively. Has Taylor gotten any covers recently? To me it felt like VS was pushing her harder on Instagram and giving her events like the Thanksgiving Parade but then she never seems to get the bigger things. Weird. 

Agreed- would love to see Jas and Tobias on the cover for VDay. :wub: 

^ Martha did the Thanksgiving Parade two years in a row without even being an Angel so I don't think VS sees it as a big deal, and the fact that they can't send someone who isn't american so oversensitive people don't complain leaves them with just Martha, Lily and Taylor.

Maybe Elsa is simply selling better and that's why she gets the covers? :idk: 

Spring Break Cover - Taylor Hill, Martha Hunt and Elsa Hosk

63ta3neo.jpg

I'd love to see a Jasmine&Tobias cover but I don't see it happening, I just want VS to hurry releasing those pictures damn it.

So Spring Break is another cover for Elsa. :rofl: She also seems to be one of, if not the, main faces for their new Sport campaign. I totally blanked on Thanksgiving being an All American thing so that makes more sense. I was thinking of it in terms of exposure- Taylor also did Cobert with the "big" Angels which was by far the highest profile show promo that was done. 

It is exposure but VS didn't have that many options tbh, Lily has a kid and a family so I doubt she'd be down to miss Thanksgiving or have to fly in and out just for three minutes of tv, Martha did it two years in a row and I don't see them sending the same girl three times so they were pretty much left with just Taylor.

And Colbert was a hot mess, I hope the girls never go there again they were treated like absolute idiots.