Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

While I get what you're saying, I have to disagree with you a little limer. Filters have been used long before Instagram. Although yes Instagram has overloaded us with constant filters, as a photographer I've used filters many times to enhance my photos. To use them to tell a story or add something to the photo that wasn't captured.

I'm not at all angry at filters or photoshop used in shoots. Everyone does it. And to me the story of the shoot they've done is quite lovely. While they could tone down the use of it I can understand Guy's approach to the shoot. That's his style.

*Filters in General :sorcerer: (fixed)

The photoshopping (in general) that goes on today bugs me more cuz there are a lot of pretty women (even ones I find disgusting) that look good without the filters/shopping but then they go and edit it :idk: 

I just want a woman in lingerie that's unedited is that so hard to ask for?

2 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

The photoshopping (in general) that goes on today bugs me more cuz there are a lot of pretty women (even ones I find disgusting) that look good without the filters/shopping but then they go and edit it :idk: 

No I get you good man. I do. Sadly it's the bizz.

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

I really like the new direction they're going with for the catalogs, or whatever these are for. If the swim stuff turns out anything like the fall and Christmas ones I think it'll look cool. I'm fine with filters, but I do think these were too heavy handed. 

+1, agree with this entirely! There were some great shots from the Bora Bora shoot.

16 hours ago, Limerlight said:

They once released unedited pics of Doutzen.