Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ My post was to add more to what Bryan said so you all could turn on your TVs :) I think you and I posted around the same time so it ended up as if I was responding to you when I was just posting a general FYI related to Bryan's post. Just a minor miscommunication and confusion. It happens :flower:

Reaction to the lip sync video: Why did VS choose a song that no one knows? I really don't think that song is in rotation on the radio yet - if it is, it's brand new.

The girls' lip syncing/dancing seemed awkward because I doubt any of them were actually familiar with that song.

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

I was wondering why Stella was all over the coupon booklet they sent out last week. It's Candice, Romee and her. The voiceovers are really cheesy in the commercial. 

+1, I was really confused at first and thought that some audiobook on my laptop had accidentally started playing lol

In regards to the lip sync vid, Romee was my favourite along with Candice and sort of Sara. Taylor looked gorgeous as usual but I found her kind of underwhelming???? And what was with the song? Surprised the didn't do CFMF or something that people have actually heard.