Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

this video is a mess LOL, i don't like it and the song doesn't fit..but Candice, Sara and Taylor looks amazing! Romee too

I agree, the video is very half-ass and seemed pulled together on the 11th hour. Makes me think maybe they were originally going to do a Rihanna song.

Romee is 100x better in motion than photos for sure. Her smile is so radiant.

The song choice sucked. I Can't Feel My Face would have been sooo much better. I think VS was trying to capitalize on using Selena though since she caters to their target demographic better than The Weeknd LOL. Hence the song choice.

Stella is soooo much better when she loosens up and lets go! I wonder why she always seems so coy and shy. Strange for someone who is modeling, let alone the face of a lingerie company that loves to shove rainbows and smiles down everyone's throat...haha.

The video lacked Adriana and Elsa for me. Shame they didn't include them. Adriana always gives the lip-sync videos that extra oomph. Plus she's total eye candy to look at in motion haha. Behati/Lily is starting to get a bit tiring/forced for me...

The article doesn't say Angels anywhere, she didn't post a source, and I can't see VS not jumping on it and making a statement if this did leak. 

I'm waiting for VS confirmation. Jo and Dev, maybe. We already know Rachel isn't an Angel- she has a Pink contract and making Sharam an Angel is more unbelievable than when Kate got her contract.