Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah it seems like Vita & Kelly are doing just white wall, which sucks because both women have a lot of potential for slutty shoots, because lbr we don't really care about the cutesy pictures it's all about the slutty ones :rofl:

Kelly has a killer body, why VS stopped giving her nice sets is beyond me. They also need to try Hannah Ferguson for good sets and Vita out of the cotton/body/cute stuff :pinch:

Kelly killed it with her shoot with Guy in Tulum, I have no idea why they shoved her back to this boring stuff. It's either white wall or clothing with her now. I'm hoping she gets two outfits in the show this year- girl has been busting her ass all year for them and her body is perfect imo.

Has Hannah shot since her two white wall shoots?

Walked by the VS store a bit ago, and Behati was on the display window advertising the BBV. I didn't even know behati had shot for bbv. I thought Elsa and Jac wouldve been on the display this time around.

i think they put vita and kelly doing the white wall shots because theres is no choice i mean there is like 15 angels they are the ones for the cool stuff : campaigns and locations shots. Jojo is lucky tho.

btw Kate should be doing at least white wall shots but till now... nothing, nada! lol

It looks like Behati gained some weight just from that video cap. Or am I late?

If you see her first 2 o 3 shows she always had a pouch. VS loves diversity so they hired first angel with a pouch, which is even bigger then her breasts.
Did Bee murder your family or....?

Did other various models you trash murdered your family?(especially Candice) I don't get it some of you talk a lot worse things about other models, but just Behati is untouchable. Why don't you write a list of the models it is ok to bash and not okay to bash, that would be more fair, this is just pure hypocrisy.

It's not okay to bash and it's also not okay to be an asshole. You hate Behati for some reason we don't know, we cool, we get it, we don't give a fuck anymore and we especially do not need to be reminded of it every page. Spread some love for those you actually like and stop giving so much importance to someone you allegedly don't care for.

Unless as it was previously mentioned, she murdered your family. If not then just move on dude, it's annoying.

Rant over.

This is my last time posting on this subject. First of all I am a new user, so I wouldn't post just about Behati, I wrote maybe 5 posts about her, so I am not here just to hate on her.  Second I saw your posts and posts of the other user who called me out and you were assholes more the a few times, you wrote much worse things about models body, face, personality etc then I did. And I didn't see you ever calling out others who said much worse things about others too. Did all those models you trashed killed your family, friends and cousins( because you've bashed so much models).

It is not okay to be double standard asshole agreed, like I said write a list of models who we can trash(and it is obvious on this forum who you can trash and others will never tell you off for that, just join you in trashing), and the other list who is untouchable for critique and bashing(very obvious too who are those models). This is my last post on this subject. 

Cool, thanks toodarnhot.

Question to the masses here:

What has been your favorite VS campaign that has debuted this year, so far?

I think mine's been the BBV launch.

Bombshell. I also liked bbv

She isn't. I don't know why people think she's on the way out. She's worked a little less this year but of course that'll happen with 10 new girls (9 working) Lily also got a solo commercial. So yeah. Only other Angel gotten a solo commercial this year is Behati.