Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Candice missing her flight was all for show too. :ninja: We'll probably get a Lais style segment about it during the show like people were talking about back when it happened. 

I think we'll find out about the FB in about two weeks.

FB was confirmed late last night, Ed posted on his instagram that Stella got it. :ddr:

On fire upon reading this bullshit. Where's the proof?

This better be a joke.

It's not a joke. Here's the source:  :woot:

http://i.imgur.com/sb0HGQY.png

That's a terrible edit.

I fell for it for about 5 seconds though.

Not ashamed to admit that LOL

Lol, it's obviously a joke, I made it earlier. It only took me 3 minutes. I got lazy so I just wanted to post it right away. I should have spent the whole day on it, that would have really had you guys fooled. :clap:

That's a terrible edit.

I fell for it for about 5 seconds though.

Not ashamed to admit that LOL

Lol, it's obviously a joke, I made it earlier. It only took me 3 minutes. I got lazy so I just wanted to post it right away. I should have spent the whole day on it, that would have really had you guys fooled. :clap:

Thanks for the entertainment provided!  Should have spent 30 minutes on it and I won't be the only one fooled!  LOL

Now you just brought the excitement up a notch. 

I'm ready for Stella, Elsa, Lais or a new Angel to get the FB so everyone loses their shit :rofl:

Behati/Lily fans -> ZOMG a new Angel before my fave!? UNFAIR, BLASPHEMY! HANG ED. The new girls are ugly anyway

Candice/Adriana fans -> ZOMG why did a new bitch get such an honor it should have been my face because she ia GOAT, the second coming of Christ, the best thing on the planet. HANG ED! MY FAVE IS THE BEST FOREVER QUEEN OF VS, I HATE VS SO MUCH FKDJFNFBDU.

Fans of the other 9 new Angels -> OMG but my fave deserves it more because she had two more catalog pictures this year than X, Y and Z. HANG ED!

Meanwhile ...

Alessandra fans -> Don't give a single fuck because they always knew she never stood a chance.

VSFS 2015 Expectations:

- Candice misses her flight to NYC because she's too busy making babies with Hernando or whatever his name is in their tree house in the Brazilian rainforests. Candice fans storm the Times Square store with picket signs and pitch forks.

- All three of Candice's outfits are given to Romee, because no one can tell the difference anyways.

- Stella receives the Fantasy Bra, which has been co-designed by Marc Jacobs and Miley Cyrus and is actually made entirely from metallic foil wrappers from condoms.

- All the New Angels will open the show, walking ten wide with their arms linked. Jac will be pushed off the side of the runway by Elsa.

- The old Angels will follow suit and close the show in the same fashion.

- Kayne West performs and demands no models walk during his performance. Instead Kim Kardashian will stand in the middle of the runway and twerk for the entire 4 minutes.

VSFS 2015 Expectations:

- Candice misses her flight to NYC because she's too busy making babies with Hernando or whatever his name is in their tree house in the Brazilian rainforests. Candice fans storm the Times Square store with picket signs and pitch forks.

- All three of Candice's outfits are given to Romee, because no one can tell the difference anyways.

- Stella receives the Fantasy Bra, which has been co-designed by Marc Jacobs and Miley Cyrus and is actually made entirely from metallic foil wrappers from condoms.

- All the New Angels will open the show, walking ten wide with their arms linked. Jac will be pushed off the side of the runway by Elsa.

- The old Angels will follow suit and close the show in the same fashion.

- Kayne West performs and demands no models walk during his performance. Instead Kim Kardashian will stand in the middle of the runway and twerk for the entire 4 minutes.

seriously, that would be perfect. :rofl: