Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Exactly just like all that fappening stuff and that was way worse than this... She must feel awful enough. I actually feel bad talking about it! So I'm just gonna stop!

Hanging subject, why wonder why vs chose Taylor Elsa Stella and sara for the press events! Do u guys think it's the girls they see more future for the brand?

Not gonna lie, the only reason I'm excited for Stella events is to see if she will actually smile during the photo ops and fan pics. It would be quite funny if she did that miserable HF look in all the smiling fan pics hahaha

I just saw the video. I'm a Sara fan, so the only thing I'll say is she is human and makes mistakes. Snapchat is a risky app unless you know how to use it very well.

omg that's actually what I fear myself using snapchat hahahahahahah

Poor Sara :( I hope the media doesn't know anything. otherwise it's really bad :(

I just saw the video. I'm a Sara fan, so the only thing I'll say is she is human and makes mistakes. Snapchat is a risky app unless you know how to use it very well.

omg that's actually what I fear myself using snapchat hahahahahahah

Poor Sara :( I hope the media doesn't know anything. otherwise it's really bad :(

Yeah. I feel bad. I was going to send her a dm but I just left her a comment instead. I don't like snapchat. Apart from confusing it's a bit odd. I use a third party snapchat app which is way easier to use and stuff.