Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

X.x I clearly don't share the same eyes as you all do. Imo Elsa looks incredibly bored and kinda put out. Lais' torso looks freakishly long next to the the other girls and jacs posing in the pictures is awkward. The video is fantastic though.

I like Martha but meh. And Romee needs to differentiate herself from Candice somehow because even with posing looks like Candice 2.0

They look a lot better here than they do in that last shot that was posted on the last page. The only one I don't like is Romee, the rest are  :PinkCouture2: so I'm happier about today's group overall.

Lol you want Romee fired less than 48 hours she got her new job?? Its only the second photo from today. Hopefully rest of the shoot will be better

They look a lot better here than they do in that last shot that was posted on the last page. The only one I don't like is Romee, the rest are  :PinkCouture2: so I'm happier about today's group overall.

Lol you want Romee fired less than 48 hours she got her new job?? Its only the second photo from today. Hopefully rest of the shoot will be better

My dislike for Romee goes back farther than one day of shooting. How many pictures she's been in today is completely irrelevant.

And Romee needs to differentiate herself from Candice somehow because even with posing looks like Candice 2.0

I for srs thought that it was Candice in those snapchats on the last page until I opened the thumbnails and saw the text. o.o

She never said anything about Romee getting fired, just that she disliked her. And that's rich coming from someone who went out of their way to decry Sara as an Angel before she had her first official shoot in nearly every model thread on this site. :whistle:

Lais is still in her twenties, but she's been with VS for 5 years already, so yeah. She's been modelling for VS before some of these girls even got scouted.