Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Alessandra's career is going down the toilet, hard and now she even as limitations with Swim and Clothing due to her own line. I doubt she would want to leave VS and Karlie is clearly not selling well, otherwise she would be plastered all over catalogs. I can see VS easily dropping them both tbh.

As for new contracts, I think Stella and Jac have the better odds and I can see Jasmine being Lais 2.0

^ Alessandra's career is going down the toilet, hard and now she even as limitations with Swim and Clothing due to her own line. I doubt she would want to leave VS and Karlie is clearly not selling well, otherwise she would be plastered all over catalogs. I can see VS easily dropping them both tbh.

Part of the blame is on her/her management as much as it is not getting good offers because she rarely ever gets involved in industry events or fashion weeks when everyone who is staying relevant does these things.

She goes to tons of events/parties for industries she is not involved in (music, acting) She does lesser known brands but it seems lately she more is interested in being famous then staying a top supermodel, which sucks.

Here's Victoria's Secret Super Bowl Ad, and It's Exactly What You'd Expect

"We do what we know"

Last week, Victoria's Secret released a 90-second online video featuring Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Behati Prinsloo dressed as football players who win a game. All of the models (plus Karlie Kloss) also star in the final Super Bowl ad. Creatively though, last week's online video is far from Victoria's Secret's in-game ad.

They forgot someone.

The models who have a chance of getting a contract are the ones feautered in the swim special, except for maybe Joan Smalls.

[...]With exclusive access to the models as they tackle jungle treks, underwater shoots and overcome personal fears, the special gives unique insight into their character and life stories. [...]

http://vspressroom.com/swim/swim-special-2015/

Good god the description for the Swim special makes me want to barf. Sounds like some dramatic adventure, "overcoming their fears" you know I can't even comment on how loud I want to yell "The fuck" at it :ninja:

Alessandra's career literally now consists of getting papped when she's doing things like taking Anja to school or doing pilates. She is more of a socialite now if I'm honest. I mean she did say she doesn't see herself doing VS anymore and she knows she'll have to go so  :idk:  Her career was never lets say, as hyped as other girls. I mean people that get used a lot by VS like Adriana or Candice have overshined her presence for a long time. Plus her editorial work is usually for magazines which aren't considered as prestigious in the industry. 

To be honest, they should drop Ale and Karlie (and Behati actually, won't happen though). Then they should hire Jac and Joan and they got themselves the perfect angel line-up.

Martha, Jasmine AND specially Stella don't have it really. I actually don't understand why you guys like Stella so much.

I don't get the Stella love either. She's hot and all but she doesn't have the personality for it. In fact, none of the 'new girls' really have it all to be an angel. Jac is cute but lacks personality, Josephine is rather bland in looks and personality, Jasmine is fucking stunning but has a horrible personality, and Martha will always be in Candice's shadow.

I think Gigi would make a great angel in the future. She has a good public persona, photographs well, has an amazing body for lingerie/swim, and seems like a genuinely good person. And she's American, which VS loves. Her career right now is rising very quickly; it would be best for VS to get her before she becomes to big for them (like Joan, Jourdan, Emily D etc)

I can see the "hotness" of Stella,but that's it. She just has a sexy face. Her body is actually nothing special, I have yet to see her photo facing the camera, that shows her waist-line. It's always either covered or she is showing her side, or hiding herself with hands or something. Her walk was also really bad, she actually looked as if she is humping on the runway.

I don't agree that Jac lacks personality. She would be an amazing spokeswoman for the brand. Watch some videos of her talking, she really gives this approachable vibe.

I also don't agree Gigi would be a good angel too. For me she is the same type of model like Kendall or Cara. But that's just my opinion.

I don't know why VS made Karlie angel. It's like the same thing as the fiasco with Chanel.