Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That's a studio pose on the beach. That back cover is not sexy at all.

You are clearly delusional but I forgive you I mean you are obviously blind =D

Once again, I'd like to remind you that opinions are that, opinions and even if you think the picture is ZOMG OMG PERFECT YASSS CHRIST BLABLABLAINSERTMORENONSENSEHERE OMG OMG, other people are allowed to think the picture is bad.

I think both pictures cover and back cover are pretty meh and both models have better pictures inside the catalog. But we all know VS always chooses the lamest pictures for their covers, I'm just surprised they are making it such a big deal this year.

I do think the back cover is hot but I agree with Claudia. There were some really good shots they could've used on the cover over the one they chose.

And I think they should have shot more with Elsa and used this as a way of really introducing her as the new angel. Would've been great to have a big new cover with Elsa. They're obviously going all out with swim to go hand in hand with the something big is coming announcement.

I do think the back cover is hot but I agree with Claudia. There were some really good shots they could've used on the cover over the one they chose.

And I think they should have shot more with Elsa and used this as a way of really introducing her as the new angel. Would've been great to have a big new cover with Elsa. They're obviously going all out with swim to go hand in hand with the something big is coming announcement.

I do get it, I would have also love the swim cover with Elsa or more pictures of Elsa, I gotta admit that yeah both pictures back and cover are not the best those two girls have but the cover is just way to boring...

So is there any photoshoots from this specific video VS Swim 2012?

The swim cover just lacks something. It looks like it should be like the vol. 2 or vol. 3 cover or the "swim sale" cover. Not the 2014 swim cover.

I agree, and it looks especially cheap after some really polished Candice covers.

this is swim catalog and not playboy she's trying to push her butt as much as she can and it's disgusting..I remember when she was natural nice girl but what she's doing now is not Candice..It's kinda sad because we know it's over and her time being a no.1 girl is gone because now we have Behati  :neo2:

What are you talking about???? She's always been like this. The arch is like her party symbol :rofl:

Just look at 4-5 years old pictures there's no pushing she's natural..
but okay if she wanna be like Kim K it's her choice :)

Guys, I have a question a little bit outside of topic. There are some photos of Vlada Roslyakova wearing Caroline Winberg's outfit for the 2008 VSFS. What is the reason she didn't walk? I mean she was already at fittings and everything. Was it ever discussed or anyone know?

Guys, I have a question a little bit outside of topic. There are some photos of Vlada Roslyakova wearing Caroline Winberg's outfit for the 2008 VSFS. What is the reason she didn't walk? I mean she was already at fittings and everything. Was it ever discussed or anyone know?

Vlada for VS, really?  :ninja: I can't even imagine…I never knew she did a fitting for them. I would imagine they had second thoughts about using her for the show.

I'd like to see Monika Jagaciak or Bregje Heinen on the swim cover. But, with VS's angel policies, it will probably never happen.                                                                                                                                           

Vlada for VS, really?  :ninja: I can't even imagine…I never knew she did a fitting for them. I would imagine they had second thoughts about using her for the show.

Yes she did, there are a couple of pictures of her with Caroline Winberg's Ballet de Fleurs outfit from 2008. Would have loved to find out the story behind them and why wasn't she cast eventually.

^ They put Stella on the Holiday cover so it is possible they would put a Non-Angel on the swim cover :) Out of the two you mentioned I prefer Bregje :hehe:

They also put Lindsay on the Swim cover in 2009. It's just they put girls thay want to have as Angels on those covers, so I don't see Bregje getting it but Monika could.