Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

post-83991-0-1446077731-15547_thumb.gif

It's already planned out, Behati and Adam will walk down the aisle runway next year where they'll walk hand in hand whilst she wears the Fantasy Bra, and a special segment dedicated to the lovebirds will feature right before the moment. Get ready. 

And then they'll get divorced 'cause Adam put his eyes on another model. Exactly how happened last time. :rofl: :rofl:

It's already planned out, Behati and Adam will walk down the aisle runway next year where they'll walk hand in hand whilst she wears the Fantasy Bra, and a special segment dedicated to the lovebirds will feature right before the moment. Get ready.

NO, NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:beating: SHUT UP! YOU'RE GIVING THEM IDEAS!!!

qRq4TfdW.gif

If that happens AGAIN I will be laughing my ass off! But he has a pattern so everything is possible

:beating:  SHUT UP! YOU'RE GIVING THEM IDEAS!!!

qRq4TfdW.gif

You like Behati, this should be your dream come true  :beating:  I know you'd rather have Chris Pine walking up there but compromises must be made :rofl:

I thought Taylor Swift was getting the fantasy bra next year, she has walked 2 shows already and barely gotten any screen time.

Brilliant Fantasy Bra scenario #2: Taylor and Karlie walk the runway together wearing the Fantasy Bra featuring a special segment on their friendship, Ale and Adri who? :rofl:

EDIT: 10 Magazine is releasing Christmas videos of some of the models, so far it's been Behati and Barbara F so I'm assuming it's all the girls that were part of the shoot. 

:beating:  SHUT UP! YOU'RE GIVING THEM IDEAS!!!

You like Behati, this should be your dream come true  :beating:  I know you'd rather have Chris Pine walking up there but compromises must be made :rofl:

I DO like Behati, but I just don't want Adam walking the runway with her if she gets the FB, indeed, if he can't make it to the show again I'd be the happiest person in the world.

Gimme Chris Pine in a zaphire's thong, please  :ninja: 

why Jazmine? Lais would have been a better option

Jasmine is an American whose primary language is English.  Granted, knowing English fluently does not automatically make someone a good spokesperson As we've seen with a number of Angels

On the news here in colombia they talked about the shoot in PR ... They said that Juanes is part of a TV special that Victoria's Secret is making for March. They confirm that Maroon 5 is going to be in the tv special too, and said that the other locations are San Juan and Palomino. 

And they showed these pictures:

post-64088-0-1446077733-45637_thumb.png post-64088-0-1446077733-50251_thumb.png post-64088-0-1446077733-55066_thumb.png

Here the video: http://www.noticiascaracol.com/entretenimiento/angelitos-de-victorias-secret-rodearon-con-sus-alas-juanes

I just hope Maroon 5 is only for the TV Special.  :idk:

and the musical colaboration of maroon 5 will be like:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/bcccc5e3dcecf9a92f7726691a08fa88/tumblr_ncohk7m6A41rjn473o1_500.gif 

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Doubt it, they are probably already planning how Behati and Adam will walk down the runway, make out at the end and then he will smack her on the ass. She is most certainly going to get the FB, and I doubt they will miss the opportunity. And she might open the show too now that she got a bit of a taste of it. 

itskady posted this on tFS:

According to this article from Puerto Rico press (it's a credible source as far as I know), VS will hold a swimwear fashion show 1hr special March next year that will feature performances by Maroon 5 and Juanes, and will show the angels and models filming in different locations in Puerto Rico. It'll air on CBS.

^ If that's true.. nailed it. It's the only "big" thing I could see VS doing other then another Angels across America tour. Even a TV special while "big" doesn't seem like a huge deal overall considering they've done them in the past. If they do the show and it's a hit then we can expect 2 shows a years...

@Clauds, this is exactly what Alexandria needs, might have been the reason they called her back a couple of times yet wouldn't cast her for the show in Dec.

But is it an actual fashion show like they do each year? With swim instead of lingerie I'm presuming but what is all the stuff they're filming? BTS stuff or it'll be apart of the special. Hopefully they reveal soon. If so it's interesting. Pretty you nailed it. Then the bulk of the VS year isn't so dead lol.

but what is all the stuff they're filming?

VS will hold a swimwear fashion show 1hr special March next year that will feature performances by Maroon 5 and Juanes, and will show the angels and models filming in different locations in Puerto Rico. It'll air on CBS.

^ They're most likely filming for an upcoming commercial/pr and "backstage/behind the scenes" video to air on CBS