Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Russell just posted a picture on Instagram with the caption "The show just aired but believe it or not, something big is coming," and tagged VS. Wonder if it's actually going to be anything big.

EDIT: Just saw that Ed posted the same thing. Something is up.

#BodybyIza

#BodybyIza isn't big. GF could blow away in a stiff wind ;p

Like I posted in the show thread, either a swimshow, new store, or possibly Angels across America tour? :idk:

"Something big is coming..."What would it be??

Karlie and Taylor shooting VS swim together now? :morning:

VSSwimshow?

They have one for lingerie, why not swimwear. Hawaii, Miami, LA, lots of possible locations.

Makes sense actually. They've done lingerie and pink, why not a swim show in the summer. Lord only knows what designs they'd come up with

Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice, Elsa, Jasmine, Karlie, Lais, Lily, Martha, Sara and Stella for Angel Line up 2015

Are you on crack? 12 girls is far too many! Some will end up getting underused and it will dilute the angel status.

I also don't think many of those girls would fit. Jasmine is pretty but has a flat personality and is dead behind the eyes. Stella isn't outgoing enough and looks too young. Martha is basically a low rent American Candice and not needed. Sara is okay but I still think she doesn't have enough mainline experience.

Honestly, they should just keep the same line up (with Elsa). The less girls the better, as it will allow each angel to shine more.

I feel sad that Doutzen is leaving, but if it's for the best for her career, I'm happy for her. I'm gonna miss all the Adrioutzen moments though :(

But having said that. You wouldn't bring that up in the media if your not planning to stop in the near future. With near I mean that next year maximum could be her last walk.

Exactly, I doubt Doutzen would go "yeah, I wanna work for other lingerie brands" for all the media (including VS) to see. She doesn't seem the careless type. I think she's just over VS and wants to explore new ventures.

We had already 12 angels and it was amazing: Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel, Mariza, Doutzen, Miranda, Selita, Karol, Heidi, Behati, Candice and Rosie. Despite that soon after Candice and Rosie entered Karol, Selita and Izabel left. But they came to be together angel. The VS This year presented at the Opening Well More: Alessandra, Adriana, Behati, Candice, Doutzen, Elsa, Jasmine, Karlie, Lais, Lily, Lindsay, Martha and Stella. 13 beautiful girls. We lost 2 because beyond Doutzen, Lindsay is also leaving. Since the single thing she did this year was the VSFS. And since started VS has always been on average 8-12 angels ...