Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Who in GODS name is going to replace Doutzen next year. 

I think someone here was right, that Doutzen has different priorities now (her family), and doesn't care that much anymore for her career. After she got her first child perhaps she lost interest in modelling a bit. Compare her energy in 2008 with 2011. 

I think she cares quite a bit for her career as this was a smart decision involving her and her agents. Like it was said earlier she was never going to be like Adriana or Candice for VS, so its the perfect time to move on and do other things. Plus she did talk about other lingerie brands showing interest in her, so I am sure we will see her work for other brands

but why would she leave VS if she would work for other lingerie brands? I understand other brands in general, but why another lingerie brand?

Yes it was a smart decision. But perhaps if career was her only focus in live she wouldn't have let go of VS that easily perhaps. She would have been like Heidi, staying there as long as possible. 

Actually she did say that when her first child was born, she didn't want to work ever again, and just wanted to care for her child. It's after a while she really wanted to work again. Still children can change you. 

More money. Duh.

more money than VS lol?

Of course.

Doutzen's great but she's getting too old for VS.  I have no problem with her leaving.  On another note, the one you all love who I absolutely do not agree with is Elsa....

I do like Elsa very much, but I'm with you there. Overrated by some people to say the least :idk:

No Doutzen won't walk VS again. Like Gisele and Miranda, Doutzen is known for being an Angel and then more. She isn't like Izabel, Selita, Lindsay, Erin who can walk the show and it's no fuss.

yeah, I dont see her walking again either

Doutzen's great but she's getting too old for VS.  I have no problem with her leaving.  On another note, the one you all love who I absolutely do not agree with is Elsa....

I do like Elsa very much, but I'm with you there. Overrated by some people to say the least :idk:

To be fair, we haven't seen her full potential with VS. She's always been stuck with that Pink crap. Let's see her in the main line. I think she'll shine.

Guys... she said she wasn`t renewing her contract but... when does it finish? maybe she´s referring to a contract that expires in a year or two... Maybe I´m totally wrong (probably), but if indeed she's leaving, its really sad, I think VS hasn´t use her the right way, no FB for her (BIG mistake) :( 

Guys... she said she wasn`t renewing her contract but... when does it finish? maybe she´s referring to a contract that expires in a year or two... Maybe I´m totally wrong (probably), but if indeed she's leaving, its really sad, I think VS hasn´t use her the right way, no FB for her (BIG mistake) :(

That would be pretty shitty of her to talk about if her contract didn't expire for another year or two. :rofl: But I think it's something that recently happened.

That would be pretty shitty of her to talk about if her contract didn't expire for another year or two. :rofl: But I think it's something that recently happened.

Her contract based on when she signed should have been up end of last year during this year. Her pregnancy probably allowed her a bit of extra time with VS and then they decided to not work together anymore. They might have said walk the show as a last hoorah kind of thing.

To be fair, we haven't seen her full potential with VS. She's always been stuck with that Pink crap. Let's see her in the main line. I think she'll shine.

I think she will probably look better than for Pink for sure.

On the other hand I really liked her chubby body some years ago.

TBH, since Doutzen and Lindsay are gone, I don't really have much of a reason to stick around (aside from hot girls in bikinis).

And I sincerely doubt any of the girls besides Stella were credited for anything other than starring in the commercial.

TBH, since Doutzen and Lindsay are gone, I don't really have much of a reason to stick around (aside from hot girls in bikinis).

And I sincerely doubt any of the girls besides Stella were credited for anything other than starring in the commercial.

I feel for ya dude. Two of your favs gone in one year. Sucks. But stick around for the laughs haha.

I don't see Jasmine, Lais, Martha being Angels. Just girls who work all year. Stella is the wild card at the moment.

I have sad news about Doutzen :o she decided whit her agendy to not resign her contract with VS... So no fantasy bra :( ever... They made the desicion because there are also other lingerie brands who wants her and because of personal changes and her agent said that you need to stop when your in the top, talking vs related..

She's right now on live TV in a late night show, she looks gorgeous tho :wub2:

where did you get this? no just no  :chicken:

Doutzen told herself and her agent, they were here live on Dutch TV.

Guys you are going way to fast, they were still talking about it and it's not sure when she leaves. I believe even VS doesn't know her desicion yet. Lets just pray to god she will stay at least a year and then says goodby after her Fantasy Bra. Now THAT would be perfect :D we can dream right!

But yeah probably this was her last show walking... :cry2:

Didn't she just renew her contract in early 2013? I distinctly remember her saying that changed the contract so that she can shoot for h&m. Something about "I wanna work for h&m or its over". That was in the first half of 2013.