Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

The same exact conversation every year, just change up the dates and names. no copy pasterino post-1004-0-1446077129-47704_thumb.png

Our Scarra, who art in heaven, dognitas be thy name, thy donger come, thy dong be done, in LoL as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bowflex, and forgive us of our #heimermechanics, as we forgive those who #heimermechanic against us, and lead us not into post-1004-0-1446077130-08705_thumb.png, but deliver us from Odee.

Praise the Lord and everlasting Scarra, praise his son Qtpie, our savior, and praise the holy dong, it flows through us all and gives us life. For without the dong, man would not have conquered the bowflex, and the world would be lost to post-1004-0-1446077130-10738_thumb.png.

At the table, Qtpie took the bread, gave thanks and said "take this all of you, this is my body, it has been given up for you. Do this in memory of me." When supper was finished, Qtpie took the cup, gave thanks and said, "take this and drink from it, this is my blood, it has been shed for you and for all so that your sins may be forgiven, do this in memory of me."

post-1004-0-1446077130-14306_thumb.png

Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "legend league" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.

post-1004-0-1446077130-1736_thumb.pngpost-1004-0-1446077130-20881_thumb.pngpost-1004-0-1446077130-23733_thumb.png

She did PINK for a little bit, I think that's when people started asking who she was, but that didn't last long. Wonder why.

In other news, Doutzen is pregnant again!

Body clause or not like Pheno said :idk: Sometimes you just have too.

:sex:

Haha, why are Ale and Candice's answers so different in the video above? They technically have the same "angel" contract. This is actually a very interesting piece of info that Candice revealed. I would have never imagined that their contracts explicitly state that models must promote things via social media, but rather that it was a positive, appreciated favor (as Ale said).

It's so obvious though when VS has their girls tweet about events/promotions (especially when the #VSFashionShow comes along, holy shit). Behati for example, usually refrains from posting pics of her VS work, it's obvious that she's not into posting her VS pics the way Candice or Lindsay are. But she posted a bunch of #BomshellsDay pictures of her from the V-Day catalogue, which seems very out of character for her.

Edit: also had the pleasure of meeting Martha and Cindy Bruna today! Please excuse my face in these. Cindy was very sweet and pretty, and surprised that I knew her name it seemed haha. Martha was very kind too. She was in a rush but took a pic with me anyway, very nice/courteous of her! 

post-31367-0-1446077135-05176_thumb.jpg post-31367-0-1446077135-08614_thumb.jpg

Yeah its kind of obvious that VS has them tweet about certain things epsecially the ones with a lot of follwers. I remeber noticeing it when it seemed like girls like Lily and Adriana weren't that into social media and all of sudden got twitters and instagrams and Adriana didn't start really tweeting until the VS fashion happened. 

I like how Ale was playing all coy about it and Candice was just staight up with it "like yeah it's in our contracts so..." Karlie seemed like she was kind of annoyed by it sort of like it being nuisance or something to her she even compared it to having to do homework lol.

And that's nice you got to meet Cindy and Martha Gab I heard that Cindy is very sweet/friendly before.  :hehe:

Both Candice and Ale could be correct in the statements. Ale may very well not have to tweet anything work related because there's zero reason for her to do so (thus no contract for it). She's already a name in the public, she's already built her brand and she's already closely associated with VS, whereas Candice may have to tweet because VS is trying to make her what Ale/Adriana are (brand, face, body & name for VS).

Not everything is black and white people, shades of grey need to be factored in too. :banghead:

I remember a few years ago Ale was asked about Gisele and she said they keep in touch. When they asked Gisele the same question she said she haven't spoken to Ale in awhile and they rarely keep in touch :p

Candice probably does have it as part of her contract bc VS seems to really promote her and want her to be synonymous with the brand like Ale and Adri.