Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Don't jinx it Rebel! Time is of the essence!

And apparently it's for British Invasion.......ew.

Flower%20for%20you.gif  I want her to have three outfits and like you said mainly a beautiful Snow Angel Outfit with huge white wings :woot:

She doesn't necessarily have to walk British Invasion though, someone needs to open the second segment so there's at least one Angel who will most likely skip the first segment it could be Doutzen or anyone.

it could be possible since last year she was supposed to open "Dangerous Liaisons" but they changed it :beating:

Lais was supposed to open Dangerous Liasons, on the model order chart Lais was first but they changed it to Bee due to Lais's injury

I know, but Doutzen was supposed to open it before, but they decide to change it, possibly that she could walk in the Circus section.

http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3435/xg9yhlo3_jpg.htm

ok i'm not 100 %  sure but  the victoria's secret fashion show 2012 list  off models on wikipedia is right !!   sometimes i'm surprise about how nice people are on bellazon 

No one's making fun of you hun, just pointing out the glaring inaccuracies that wikipedia, especially the VS wikipedia is prone to right before the show. It's fully editable by anyone with a mind to do so.

Last years is probably correct because it's in the past, and it's not mutable. Right now, you're probably looking at someone's wishlist.

Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive in the slightest, it's just everyone and their mother uses wikipedia to make a point, and Barbara is listed on there and her fans are currently in a bit of a tizzy as it's looking more and more like she wont be walking. Sorry, the laughter in my head probably didn't translate properly. I'm really tired right now :(

Yeah no that list is 100% bullshit, Ming, Josephine and Sigrid aren't on it

and modelinia list may be it's wrong to , we don't know anything right  , i'm just put information  okkk

Sorry I wasn't trying to come off as bitchy or anything but Modelinia's confirmations are indeed 100% true since Modelinia is a credible source and can't be edited by everyone. Even Sigrid herself as mentioned the VSFS on twitter so for the person not to put her on the Wikipedia list is obviously a misfire.

Ok, let's take a quick break from all the VSFS talk for something lame but kinda funny :p There are actually 10 models--Not 11. Whether or not you consider Irina and Shanina as VS models is subjective :)

11 Victoria’s Secret Models With Mustaches This No Shave November

Finally, Halloween is over! Which means it must be November a.k.a Movember: No Shave November.

No Shave November is a month-long event where men grow mustaches to raise awareness of prostate cancer and other male cancer-related charities. Since most male celebrities and professional sports players wear pink throughout the month of October to honor Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought it would be nice to see what female celebrities would look like with mustaches.

What better female celebrities to try this out with than the sexiest of them all: Victoria’s Secret Models? Here are 12 VS models if they rocked mustaches for No Shave November.

elitedaily.com

abmJLxyO.jpg adjCGL5R.jpg adzMSjal.jpg abl2BZpI.jpg

acocKbKD.jpg abkEBdnv.jpg aciGSi2C.jpg abxBLtZt.jpg

adsVcqTL.jpg

These two are titled: Alessandra AmBROsio and Adriana Limustache
abkWbUtf.jpg admGurYm.jpg

I don't know. In 2013, many of the angels only got two outfits, including Adriana, Ale, Erin, Lindsay, Lily, and almost Behati (she only got three outfits because Lais got injured). It wouldn't surprise me if Doutzen only got two outfits this year since the new norm for angels seems to be getting two outfits.

As to after Adriana, Ale, and Doutzen leave, I don't think VS is in such a bad spot. Candice, Behati and Karlie will become the main angels and I think all three of them are memorable. A lot of people complain how the new crop of models doesn't have the household name quality like Gisele or Adriana have, but I think this is largely due to how the modeling industry has changed. It's not just that VS is looking in the wrong places for angels; there just aren't as many famous models, period.

What does bother me about VS' angel line up is the lack of diversity. I never understood why VS didn't sign Emanuela de Paula. She is gorgeous and charismatic, was featured in commercials around 2009, and her English is actually pretty decent.

I don't know. In 2013, many of the angels only got two outfits, including Adriana, Ale, Erin, Lindsay, Lily, and almost Behati (she only got three outfits because Lais got injured). It wouldn't surprise me if Doutzen only got two outfits this year since the new norm for angels seems to be getting two outfits.

As to after Adriana, Ale, and Doutzen leave, I don't think VS is in such a bad spot. Candice, Behati and Karlie will become the main angels and I think all three of them are memorable. A lot of people complain how the new crop of models doesn't have the household name quality like Gisele or Adriana have, but I think this is largely due to how the modeling industry has changed. It's not just that VS is looking in the wrong places for angels; there just aren't as many famous models, period.

What does bother me about VS' angel line up is the lack of diversity. I never understood why VS didn't sign Emanuela de Paula. She is gorgeous and charismatic, was featured in commercials around 2009, and her English is actually pretty decent.

I know I've stated this before but I have a soft spot for Lais, and with how they've used her over the past three years makes me believe that they were waiting on her to better her english in order to get a full contract. As of now, her English is just as fluent as Adriana's, and her accent is far more clear. I also believe they should add an Asian model and a readhead; however Asian models tend to stay in HF and model with VS for recognition and readheads with sex appeal are either in SI (Cintia) or they're barely relevant to the fashion world. As of now, I think VS would make a huge step by simply signing Lais to add some color and diversity.