Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

She doesn't necessarily have to walk British Invasion though, someone needs to open the second segment so there's at least one Angel who will most likely skip the first segment it could be Doutzen or anyone.

^ Don't jinx it Rebel! Time is of the essence!

And apparently it's for British Invasion.......ew.

Flower%20for%20you.gif  I want her to have three outfits and like you said mainly a beautiful Snow Angel Outfit with huge white wings :woot:

She doesn't necessarily have to walk British Invasion though, someone needs to open the second segment so there's at least one Angel who will most likely skip the first segment it could be Doutzen or anyone.

it could be possible since last year she was supposed to open "Dangerous Liaisons" but they changed it :beating:

Yes, the Parisian Night segment seems to be really JPG inspired, there was a tone of pictures of its shows in the board.

And I agree about Lais getting three outfits, very unlikely but It would be nice.

^ Don't jinx it Rebel! Time is of the essence!

And apparently it's for British Invasion.......ew.

Flower%20for%20you.gif  I want her to have three outfits and like you said mainly a beautiful Snow Angel Outfit with huge white wings :woot:

it could be possible since last year she was supposed to open "Dangerous Liaisons" but they changed it :beating:

Lais was supposed to open Dangerous Liasons, on the model order chart Lais was first but they changed it to Bee due to Lais's injury

I don't think she'd really fit the British Invasion but it is of potential, better then the Shipwrecked junk. Maybe they'll do an Adriana on her and get her to open the second segment?

I'm thinking maybe the Shipwrecked theme has to do with the swm line, and, based in hints from Todd and Ed, Katy Perry will perform Roar

Also, I have a feeling Daft Punk is going to perform since they made a huge comback this year

And Ed has dropped so many hints about Taylor Swift so I'm thinking she's the third performer

I have one question, is VS not having enought money to afford bigger-better runway? Seriously, it bothers me how the stage  is getting smaller and smaller and it's soo low...why are they not getting inspired by their old shows? Why do they think today is better than it was? Because it's not, it's so wrong, why don't they get a bigger place , why is that so hard to make show real Fashion Show  :ninja:

Before:

post-58922-0-33876300-1383941000_thumb.j

post-58922-0-92405100-1383941233_thumb.j

post-58922-0-24055200-1383941284_thumb.j

It was just heaven, it had some story, some effort, like it's not in the studio

and then this 

post-58922-0-33827700-1383941330_thumb.j

post-58922-0-63389400-1383941345_thumb.j

I'm really happy the stage is elevated this year! It gives it more of a runway appeal, but I also like that it's wide but not too wide. It provides space for the performers since most of them stick around in the center of the runway, and it allows models with big wings to go about their walk without being cautious of another girl

the all list just come out the models are this Lily Aldridge  · Alessandra Ambrósio  · Daniela Braga  · Jourdan Dunn  · Lindsay Ellingson  · Barbara Fialho  · Isabeli Fontana  · Izabel Goulart  · Jessica Hart  · Sui He  · Elsa Hosk  · Martha Hunt  · Constance Jablonski  · Jacquelyn Jablonski · Karlie Kloss  · Doutzen Kroes  · Regina Krilow  · Adriana Lima  · Maryna Linchuk  · Eniko Mihalik  · Barbara Palvin  ·Behati Prinsloo  · Hilary Rhoda  · Laís Ribeiro  · Sara Sampaio  · Candice Swanepoel  · Caroline Winberg from wikipedia  victoria's secret fashion show http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria's_Secret_Fashion_Show

the all list just come out the models are this Lily Aldridge  · Alessandra Ambrósio  · Daniela Braga  · Jourdan Dunn  · Lindsay Ellingson  · Barbara Fialho  · Isabeli Fontana  · Izabel Goulart  · Jessica Hart  · Sui He  · Elsa Hosk  · Martha Hunt  · Constance Jablonski  · Jacquelyn Jablonski · Karlie Kloss  · Doutzen Kroes  · Regina Krilow  · Adriana Lima  · Maryna Linchuk  · Eniko Mihalik  · Barbara Palvin  ·Behati Prinsloo  · Hilary Rhoda  · Laís Ribeiro  · Sara Sampaio  · Candice Swanepoel  · Caroline Winberg from wikipedia  victoria's secret fashion show <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria" s_secret_fashion_show"="">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria's_Secret_Fashion_Show

It's from wikipedia... that's so cute :rofl: