Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That's right! If they want to make a respectable fashion show they need to customize every outfit and do some by hand, they can't just use stuff off the rack, and they need to make sure the wings fit. I'm sure the fit models have been used extensively but they still need to do a lot especially since some girls are gonna have more of a lingerie model bodies. And on top of all that there needs to be rehearsals etc.

@begonia it's Ludi Delfino

I still can't handle the giant stone hanging from the bra ... Adriana is bigger than Candice and it looks giant on her too o.O I guess I'm into more subtle beauty, I think it cheapens the look of the bra completely. 

^The music choice is much better (I love that Pride and Prejudice soundtrack), but I do wish they had done more--even with 15 seconds there could have been some type of story. Behati could really shine in a commercial, but IDK this just seems like random shots of her. I also kind of wish it had been done in the daytime. But I am probably just being picky.

It feels like they made the decision to go to Paris and just lumped as many commercials as they could into their shooting time, but none of them feel particularly thought out. I hope the Christmas commercial is more cohesive. I still remember the 2008 one--so pretty!

Just like the other commercials we've seen so far this one is underwhelming as well and like champagne said it just looks like they put random shots of Behati together and dat music<<<<. They could of did so much better than this. And damn you can really tell how skinny Behati is in now in the video especially when she takes off the biker jacket. 

Just like the other commercials we've seen so far this one is underwhelming as well and like champagne said it just looks like they put random shots of Behati together and dat music<<<<. They could of did so much better than this. And damn you can really tell how skinny Behati is in now in the video especially when she takes off the biker jacket.

^ Answer in the form of another question(s) my love:

Question: What does a dog whistle sound like?

Answer: High Pitched, ear bleedingly worthy, and uncomfortable to those who are unfortunate enough to be subjected to it's sound.

Question: Does Adam sound like he's 15 year old wearing unnecessarily tight pants? aka like his balls haven't dropped?

Answer: Yes when singing, and speaking.

Adam L = Dog Whistle :morning: