Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think, a lot of girls are walking even though they are not in NYC right now. There are 40 girls walking, let's say VS is averaging 5 or 6 girls every for fittings, that means some girls could have a good week ahead before their fitting which gives them enough time to be working until the 10th or something 

Like I said, this what I think. I could be wrong and VS could be doing 10 girls every day, but they only fitted 3 girls yesterday so the odds are that some girls won't be doing theirs until Saturday or so. As long as they are there the 13th it's fine, I know some girls don't arrive in NYC until the day before the show or even the same of the show.

I think, a lot of girls are walking even though they are not in NYC right now. There are 40 girls walking, let's say VS is averaging 5 or 6 girls every for fittings, that means some girls could have a good week ahead before their fitting which gives them enough time to be working until the 10th or something 

Like I said, this what I think. I could be wrong and VS could be doing 10 girls every day, but they only fitted 3 girls yesterday so the odds are that some girls won't be doing theirs until Saturday or so. As long as they are there the 13th it's fine, I know some girls don't arrive in NYC until the day before the show or even the same of the show.

I think Shanina will walk. She has the same trainer as most of the other VS girls, and she always trains with Sara Sampaio. It would seem weird for them not to have Shanina walk, especially since she has been working out so much. If she was good enough for the past two years, there should be no reason she is not cast this time around. She is in NY too, and has been for the past few days.

I also saw Maud Welzen walking with Romee Strijd today in SoHo. They got into the same cab. Methinks they were on their way to fittings, as it was mid afternoon. And may I just add, Romme looks SO MUCH like Candice in person, holy shit. Even I did a double take because I thought it was Candice. Her smile is IDENTICAL to Candice's. A lot of photographers were calling out Candice to her haha

I checked out Romee's instagram, and none other than Ed Razek commented saying that she has great range and a radiant smile. Who knows?