Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

How about let's not roll all of Adriana's fans into the batshit crazy crowd that's still going nuts over this whole thing? Because while some Adri fans are using this as an excuse to wage war on Candice, there are just as many Candice fans using this as an excuse to call all Adri fans bullies and are taking this as offensively as if Adri had murdered Candice's loved ones.

I've been trying to stay out of the issue because I'm about 5000 percent done with this shit. But it's extremely irritating for tons of people to be tossing these generalizations around as if every single Adri fan is the same level of loony bitch. And there are plenty of people who probably love both models. I can only imagine how those poor fucks are feeling right now.

It's already been said that we should just wait and see how things turn out, instead of completely losing our minds. I fully agree with this plan.

Oh I grouped Candice fans right up there with Adriana fans, it doesn't matter which side of the equation you're looking at it, it's fucking stupid. Some of them are fine, perfect sane individuals. It's the ones that aren't crazy who aren't going to take offense. Look at dizzymisslizzy, she likes Adriana, she's a fan of Adriana but she's not a psychotic individual who has to justify everything she does as being perfect and amazing. 

As for it being psychology, no stupidity isn't psychology, it's just stupid.

Oh I grouped Candice fans right up there with Adriana fans, it doesn't matter which side of the equation you're looking at it, it's fucking stupid. Some of them are fine, perfect sane individuals. It's the ones that aren't crazy who aren't going to take offense. Look at dizzymisslizzy, she likes Adriana, she's a fan of Adriana but she's not a psychotic individual who has to justify everything she does as being perfect and amazing. 

Oh i've taken a psychology class and i'm in one now, just read a book that mentions it . I can educate you but i'm not. Its not stupid its obviously normal. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its stupid.

Adriana is just one of those people that others feel like she is perfect and amazing all the time. Not justifying anyone who is like that but Lets not pretend you ain't never seen that before. adriana isn't the only one who has admirers like that. I see it alot , and it is just one of those things you have to get over and learn to completely ignore. Don't have to throw insults left and right, cursing all over the place. Dropping f bombs. Using the word hate. Can we re-evaluate the level of seriousness?

If not, then forget it. You got it.

What I find unfortunate here is that we really can't give an opinion without all of us "jump" over, everyone has is own opinion, we can't all like the same model and all have the same opinion, beauty is subjective ..plus, "candice's fan, adriana's fan" is to put everyone in the same bag, and this is a totally useless discussions because, in any case, this isn't candice or adriana fault and choice, it's vs one... Everyone is free to love or hate who he wants, and if some don't agree, they have to just ignore them. that's as simple ;)

it would be cool if we now, could return about which occupied us .. which models parade this year.
I hope barbara parlvin will be there and i hope she worked her body a little more... last year it was good but it could have been better .. I also hope to see sara sampaio and i'm this person who would love to see nina agdal too but unfortunately she's with aerie so it's impossible right ? too bad..
I hope that Elsa will get more than one outfit this year, she worked for them since a few time now and she's always in the pink line.. that's rude i think.
Did anyone knows how we get the final list of the girls ? :)