Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Oh we've seen her, trust VS makes sure of that...I think we are just tired of it or annoyed with it. No matter the reason why she acts like that Its still annoying and even though she acts like that it still takes sometime getting use to because we are used to angels with more charisma. I mean doutzen isn't spunky exactly but there are always somethings she say and how she says that will still entertain you and make you smile. Most angels are like that, so I guess when candice is like that it still throws people off

Baron....

No

Yeah and I will always believe that adriana and alessandra still do work harder than her. They both (esp adriana) work alot for VS still. and not to mention the sacrifices(walking pregnant preparing for the show just 3 and 2 months after giving birth, that is kinda dangerous btw) they made and the headlines they have created,and ofcourse they sale. 

I agree with you TKC,they both have two children and they both did a lot to make to the shows (Alessandra 2008, Adriana 2012) and they still love VS like from the first day and work hard after 13 years and it bothered so much to me when I was looking through the news-alerts and the tittles are "Meet the Queen of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" like Really???Seriously? 

^What bullshit are you two peddling now?!?! Are you saying that in order to have any merit with the company at all that Candice has to outdo Adriana and Ale in some ludicrous game of one-upmanship that you've now deemed as necessary - and therefore has to knock out a couple of kids as dangerously close as possible (before or after) to the VSFS in order to "justify" wearing the fantasy bra?

If you want to hear that Adriana is more popular than Candice then so be it: She is. You've won. But don't bother us with such fallacies to suit your latest complaints when it's patently clear that, whether you like her or not, Candice works a hell of a lot all year round for VS.

I don't think that's what they mean.

What I get is that Candice is a bit full herself when she says "I finally get the to wear the Fantasy bra" when in reality she hasn't waited for too long. It sounds a bit rude considering how much other girls have waited to have the bra.

No one is saying that Candice doesn't deserve the bra, but to say that she deserves it more than the other girls is plain bullshit because she sure works hard but so do Adriana, Alessandra, Erin, Behati and all the girls.

No one is saying that Candice doesn't deserve the bra, but to say that she deserves it more than the other girls is plain bullshit because she sure works hard but so do Adriana, Alessandra, Erin, Behati and all the girls.

^No, apparently Adriana and Alessandra work harder - and make "sacrifices". :ermm:  So unless Candice wants to offer her first-born to the company then I'm just not accepting her having any presence on this year's show. 

^No, apparently Adriana and Alessandra work harder - and make "sacrifices". :ermm:  So unless Candice wants to offer her first-born to the company then I'm just not accepting her having any presence on this year's show. 

They obviously have more on their plate so yeah.... Thats the way it is. Candice takes pictures for vs, make commercials, promotes, and sales.

Adriana and alessandra takes pictures for vs, promotes, sales, make headlines, walked pregnant on the runway, lost both lost weight less than 4 months before the fashion show and and has more star power so they bring in more press

Still want me to say candice works harder and does more for VS? I find it impossible. They do the same thing candice does plus more. Now you can argue against me and say thats not candice's fault but you can't deny they offer even more than she has.

And no one is saying because of that she shouldn't be an angel or get the bra but because of that no one can say that she works harder than everyone else . That is the thesis, point, whatever you want to call it. I even said that exactly. Not saying i'm not accepting her presence, i'm not even saying i'm not accepting that she got the bra,  i'm just not accepting that bullshit line "she works harder than everyone."

I do get why they say they work harder to a certain degree. In their case it is harder for them to go spend five days in a row in NYC parading in their panties when they have two small children back home so I doubt it's all fun for them to leave for long periods of time. Same after giving birth, these woman bounced back barely weeks after giving birth to walk the VSFS which is not easy and not everyone is willing to do.

I get you hate Adriana Baron, but she is a mom so whether you like her or not, you gotta give it to her & Alessandra for still working their asses off for VS every year. And to say Candice works harder than anyone else is bullshit, she doesn't, she works as hard as everyone does, Candice is young and she has to earn place in VS as Adriana & Alessandra did, she can't just expect to do all the cool shit just because she's Candice, that's why her comment came off so bad, it's like girl you've been an Angel for like two days so STFU and just be happy you got it.

Did Candice deserve the bra? Sure, she did. Did she deserve it more than the other girks? Fuck no, Adriana, Doutzen, Erin, Behati & Lily all deserved the bra just as much as Candice.

make headlines, walked pregnant on the runway, lost both lost weight less than 4 months before the fashion show and are stars so they bring in more press

^What the hell has that got to do with it??? I NEVER said Candice works harder - you've said Adriana and Ale do. They are not doing that by the above statements. I've already acquiesced to them (Adriana at least) being more popular, but that's not the same thing...

As for the pregnancy statement, unless you're saying that they were having kids for VS's sake then I don't get your point. That's a lifestyle choice, they're older and (probably) have a bigger and better portfolio to rest their laurels upon. It's not working harder - it's just tougher for them.

And - for the umpteenth time - I don't "hate" Adriana. I just don't understand why everything is justified for her and demonised for everybody else. These arguments get more and more convoluted and ridiculous. I even think that the nutcases in Barbara Palvin's thread are just Limanati ringers, trying to draw attention away from the fact that the Lima fans are just as barmy as ever!  :gocho:

I do get why they say they work harder to a certain degree. In their case it is harder for them to go spend five days in a row in NYC parading in their panties when they have two small children back home so I doubt it's all fun for them to leave for long periods of time. Same after giving birth, these woman bounced back barely weeks after giving birth to walk the VSFS which is not easy and not everyone is willing to do.

I get you hate Adriana Baron, but she is a mom so whether you like her or not, you gotta give it to her & Alessandra for still working their asses off for VS every year. And to say Candice works harder than anyone else is bullshit, she doesn't, she works as hard as everyone does, Candice is young and she has to earn place in VS as Adriana & Alessandra did, she can't just expect to do all the cool shit just because she's Candice, that's why her comment came off so bad, it's like girl you've been an Angel for like two days so STFU and just be happy you got it.

Did Candice deserve the bra? Sure, she did. Did she deserve it more than the other girks? Fuck no, Adriana, Doutzen, Erin, Behati & Lily all deserved the bra just as much as Candice.

This.

You're still missing the point Baron. 

The discussion is about the comment that Candice made, she did it, she's the one who made a comment that some people here didn't like. Alessandra & Adriana were just two examples for the situation. No one is saying Candice deserve the bra more or less than Adriana & Alessandra did this year, we're talking about her comment in the Fantasy Bra video. And then there's the fact that her fans have mentioned about a million times that she deserves the bra more than everyone else when she doesn't.

No one is saying Adriana & Alessandra had kids for VS or that they're God and Candice is Satan, we're saying that Candice's comment came off as rude based on the time she has been with VS. You're just jumping on the conclusion because that's what you always do whenever Adriana is mentioned just to have a reason to talk shit about her or her fans. 

Moving on, in other news ...

Miranda is not walking this year, so she is 100% done with VS. I expect VS to remove her from VSAA soon, I think when they release the Angel Lineup for the show they'll remove her.

And one picture of Erin came out today for Christmas, so it means she did shoot for VS but they decided not to use her for whatever reason. Doutzen also shot for VS Holiday (clothing only, I think) but they didn't use her either. 

Moving on, in other news ...

Miranda is not walking this year, so she is 100% done with VS. I expect VS to remove her from VSAA soon, I think when they release the Angel Lineup for the show they'll remove her.

And one picture of Erin came out today for Christmas, so it means she did shoot for VS but they decided not to use her for whatever reason. Doutzen also shot for VS Holiday (clothing only, I think) but they didn't use her either. 

They being shady to erin.

I knew it! One an angel like that leaves there is no coming back as a model

Not entirely true, Izabel's career took off once she left VS and she started to booking more jobs & I'm sure as hell she's making much more money now. Also Karolina's career went back to being a big name after leaving VS. And Marisa Miller I'm sure she had some potential to have a great career but she decided to semi-retire. 

Erin just switched to IMG which is a great agency and she's been doing pretty well without VS in the past months. We're not sure she left VS anyway but we'll find out soon enough, same for Doutzen.

Not entirely true, Izabel's career took off once she left VS and she started to booking more jobs & I'm sure as hell she's making much more money now. Also Karolina's career went back to being a big name after leaving VS. And Marisa Miller I'm sure she had some potential to have a great career but she decided to semi-retire. 

Erin just switched to IMG which is a great agency and she's been doing pretty well without VS in the past months. We're not sure she left VS anyway but we'll find out soon enough, same for Doutzen.

No I meant once they leave as an angel they don't come back for the fashion show as just a mode, except for izzy and selita

Adriana and Ale throwing dat Mariah Carey level shade I see :D

I don't think it would be bad if Erin was to leave not just because I don't really care for lol but also simply because at the end of the day I don't think her career will go any farther than just being a VS girl. I mean it's not like it was back in the day when all you pretty much needed was to be an angel to get attention and I doubt VS will promote/push her like they do Candice so her leaving and switching to an agency like IMG might be good for her and she already seems to have caught the acting bug like Rosie and Barbara so she might even try her hand in that field a little. And who knows she might pull an Izabel like some have mentioned and still work/walk for VS frequently while having freedom to do and try other things when she wants to.