Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Adriana has been posing with her mouth open since she was kid lol. Sometimes I think she poses like that to be sexy, other times I don't think she necessarily does it on purpose. I mean look at valentina, her mouth is also open alot when posing for a picture or not posing. It may just be a natural thing.

Its not like she isn't the only model who is like that though, Candice drives me crazy with her finger licking, hair pulling poses she does alot too. So I can understand the annoyance with seeing a model do the same shit alot, maybe i'm biased but sometimes I think for Adriana its a bit less intentional, her own daughter does that at times and Adriana did when she was a kid also

^Really?!?! <_<  Yes, I think you are biased... That said, Candice's mum is always finger licking (well, she does work for KFC) and twirling her hair - so that's perfectly legit because it's inherited too. I take it all back.

post-44858-0-1446081360-41164_thumb.gif

Yes really. There is such a thing of being a mouth breather and other shit like that, and when do you ever see adriana with her mouth closed? Its rare, Even in public her mouth is open and as a child her mouth is open. Pretty sure she isn't trying to be sexy all the time including when she was a toddler.

People have speculated in the past there was a reason for it, I thought it was BS until I see her offspring do it. That means its something natural. Its not like I am saying anything irrational. Half of the time its intentional, another half it may not be. Period.

^'Irrational' - no. What I'm pointing out is this tendency to excuse any perceived character flaw or negative trait when it comes to Adriana and then make it perfectly legitimate, yet demonise any other model who may share it...

But I sure do like getting pwned by a gif.

I'm sorry there is no condition for what candice does. Her method tends to be more obvious than others. What, you want me to say her hand is always in her head because her head is itching or some scalp disease? If there was something more rational for her I would have said it. There isn't and there is no excuse, she is much more obvious.between having your mouth open and having your hands touch yourself constantly, which is more obvious that someone is trying to be sexy and less excusable.  I already said I thought it was BS when people said that excuse about adriana too. until I started noticing stuff. If adriana had her hands in her mouth/hair/body all the time I wouldn't excuse it, it would be obvious of what she is doing.

I think all models do it intentionally. Like Linda Evagelista. She'd do it because Meisel told her to never pose with her mouth closed. But she does it with gra and elegance. Who can complain about Linda's poses!? She is the queen of them all.

Just some are very good actresses and gt away with it and others do it so obnoxiously obvious that it hour to watch them. No names shall be said.

^'Irrational' - no. What I'm pointing out is this tendency to excuse any perceived character flaw or negative trait when it comes to Adriana and then make it perfectly legitimate, yet demonise any other model who may share it...

But I sure do like getting pwned by a gif.

She was born that way, deal with it!! No more blasphemy!

P.S. Do I smell a new spurious response?? :brows: don´t forget about gifs. Because they are in the intelligent zone of responding, you know. Gifs know it all.

Hello, LA! Join the partay w/ @AngelAlessandra + #VSSport on 10/24. #VSWorldsBest Deets: http://i.victoria.com/O2j 

post-3761-0-1446081374-20078_thumb.jpg

Heads-up, Houston! @AngelCandice + #VSSport are headed your way on 10/23. #VSWorldsBest Deets: http://i.victoria.com/kdY

post-3761-0-1446081374-23461_thumb.jpg

NYC! Meet @LilyAldridge + @LindzEllingson on the #VSSport #VSWorldsBest Tour on 10/22. Deets:http://i.victoria.com/oLB

post-3761-0-1446081374-26126_thumb.jpg

https://twitter.com/VSSportOfficial