Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Kate Upton has no trolls? You've got to be joking me. Just look on any other fashion related community board and you'll realize how mistaken you are. The fact that she's breaking into HF is making people freak out just as much as people are freaking out about Karlie being an Angel on this board.

Kate Upton has no trolls? You've got to be joking me. Just look on any other fashion related community board and you'll realize how mistaken you are. The fact that she's breaking into HF is making people freak out just as much as people are freaking out about Karlie being an Angel on this board.

This.

VS is making a BIG mistake if they never work with Barbara again and don't make her an angel and I'm not just saying this because I'm a fan. Barbara like Karlie adds something fresh and new to the line up and VS as a whole like somebody else said all their current models all seem to be on one side of the spectrum. I can agree with not making her an angel yet but to completely stop working with her is a bad move so what if she has a bit of an innocent look so does Lais and they didn't have a problem with working with Miranda who imo looks more child like in the face even to this day than Barbara. Hey who knows whats there reason for not working with Barbara lately or vice versa. But I'm still staying positive and hoping they will reunite for holiday commercial and vsfs this year and so on.

On another note I was looking at Marie-Ange Casta and I think she would be PERFECT for VS like her older sister was, but she might be way too pretty/curvy for VS know (shrugs)

biba1.jpgpost-63095-0-1446080789-38027_thumb.jpgpost-63095-0-1446080789-40797_thumb.jpgpost-63095-0-1446080789-42257_thumb.jpg

Barbara has a very young looking face, I feel like I'm looking at my 12 year old non existent sister doing lingerie or something. Her face is soft that's why whereas other girls that look very young have better bone structure which makes them look more mature. However Barbara did get overwhelming positive response and those people messaged VS about that, all through the comments on photos of her or videos where she's in everyone is like

"Barbara !!111!11 *insert emoticon here" whereas everyone with Karlie "Karlie is gorgeous but she just doesn't fit VS yadadada".

I still am honestly in awe that Lais has a child, she looks so amazing for someone so young with a child :clap:

Don't get me wrong...I like Barbara's curvy body...Buuuutt her face is too immature ...i think another member described it as 'loli' she looks really really young (because she is!) in her VS picts...

that's why they should have kept her in pink! her and sara i think are perfect for pink.

once more, not true! models that are not super super super super skinny in body size don't receive such a bad rapport...i.e. kate upton, maybe a few trolls will be like, she's not a model! too big...but most will say she's great. this is the opposite for karlie.

and sometimes the positives are just being trolls themselves cuz they can to the negatives...lol

"Positive" trolling a thread with alot of "I love you ______ posts " can be just annoying as negative trolling. A poster can be labeled as a troll even if they gave detailed, rational, reasons about certain why they don't like a models work for VS just because other posters are offended by it.

The majority of Barbara's VS work was for the main line. I liked some of her work but I though many of her photos were one note. Maybe one day it will be revealed why she didn't become an Angel. It's has been a trend that the recent Angels are American and they all have their issues. Some are criticizied for being bland (Erin, Lindsay), another for having a horrible runway walk (Lily), and others are polarizing figures because of their body is considered too skinny for VS (Chanel, Karlie).

Ugh...Kate has trolls too. But I have seen more positive comments than negative. And yes, her breaking into HF has some people in a tizzy. But people like that she is breaking in, bringing a healthy image to HF and more accepting of all body types.

Barbara has a very young looking face, I feel like I'm looking at my 12 year old non existent sister doing lingerie or something. Her face is soft that's why whereas other girls that look very young have better bone structure which makes them look more mature. However Barbara did get overwhelming positive response and those people messaged VS about that, all through the comments on photos of her or videos where she's in everyone is like

"Barbara !!111!11 *insert emoticon here" whereas everyone with Karlie "Karlie is gorgeous but she just doesn't fit VS yadadada".

I still am honestly in awe that Lais has a child, she looks so amazing for someone so young with a child :clap:

Barbara does not look 12. Miranda and Behati look 14. Barbara looks 17. I don't understand why people complain Barbara is too young or looks to young to be a VS angel. Adriana, Behati and Chanel were 19 years old when they became angels nobody made a fuss about them looking to young, and Adriana didn't look her age (19) she look 15 cuz she has a baby face, Behati and Chanel look 13 and Miranda look 11 when they became angels and nobody were complaining that they looks too young. seriously Miranda looks 3-5 younger than Barbara, and everybody is okay with her modeling lingerie with her baby face.

and it was okay for VS for Isabeli and other models to model for them at 16, and is not okay for other models to model at 16. I am never going to understand this. VS make up your mind.

Was looking at the comments for the VS Very Sexy Commercial and and the same old some old it seems like a lot people still aren't warming up to Karlie, asking where Adriana is, wanting more Doutzen/Ale and there was even some comments asking where was Barbara and what not now.

Caroliina Aerosmith 2 days ago

where is ADRIANA LIMA???

tviktoria26 1 day ago

What is sexy? ADRIANA LIMA

What is not sexy? Karlie fucking Kloss

Reply · 28 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifthefashionhoe 4 hours ago

it makes me laugh when karlie tries to be sexyReply · 2 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifReply ·

aliciastonem 2 days ago

I honestly love Karlie, but I feel like she doesn't fit in with the other Victoria's Secret Models..

Reply · 2 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifSoraiaSantoification 2 days ago

we want Barbara, not Karlie. She's pretty, and she's a good model but not for VS.

Reply · 2 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifBetul Guler 2 days ago

Please replace Barbara or Lais to Karlie!!!!

Reply · 4 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.giffidannasiboba 2 days ago

Where is Barbara,Toni,Adriana. I dont likw Karlie

Reply · pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifHuong Hoang 3 days ago

Behati looks hot. But Karlie, I mean seriously? I see Behati, Candice and Ale, I'm like whoa, then Karlie appears and all I want to do is hitting the 'back' button.

Reply · 60 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifJessica Gartner 4 days ago

seriously less of Karlie and more of Barbra.

Reply · pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifJennifer Lawrence 4 days ago

You need Barbara Palvin here people. 

Reply · pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifmissbeautyandsexy 4 days ago

adriana lima, miranda kerr, barbara palvin and sara sampaio<3

Reply · 3 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifEmir Ali ÇOK 4 days ago

Srsly Where is Adriana Where is Miranda Where is Doutzen?....

Reply · 60 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.giflolmmlol 4 days ago

So they made Karlie an angel but not Barbara?? Wow VS... just WOW

Reply · 5 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

My cousin when she saw the VS commercial was "Who is that ugly tall skinny b" Me: is the new vs angel her name is Karlie, my cousin facial expression was like :yuckky: and my face expression was :cry2: poor Karlie

I've seen more people criticize her HF work than praise it.

I loved Barbara's work for VS and I wish she'd work with them more, but she'll be fine.

and isn't that akin to the pot calling the kettle black (not you per say). it's OK if it's vice versa...the HF entering lingerie...but not when a curvy model does HF.

Barbara does not look 12. Miranda and Behati look 14. Barbara looks 17. I don't understand why people complain Barbara is too young or looks to young to be a VS angel. Adriana, Behati and Chanel were 19 years old when they became angels nobody made a fuss about them looking to young, and Adriana didn't look her age (19) she look 15 cuz she has a baby face, Behati and Chanel look 13 and Miranda look 11 when they became angels and nobody were complaining that they looks too young. seriously Miranda looks 3-5 younger than Barbara, and everybody is okay with her modeling lingerie with her baby face.

and it was okay for VS for Isabeli and other models to model for them at 16, and is not okay for other models to model at 16. I am never going to understand this. VS make up your mind.

In what universe are you living in when you think Barbara looks older then Miranda and Behati lol? They have young faces but have a maturity that Barbara hasn't got yet.

I loved Barbara's work for VS and I wish she'd work with them more, but she'll be fine.

and isn't that akin to the pot calling the kettle black (not you per say). it's OK if it's vice versa...the HF entering lingerie...but not when a curvy model does HF.

I'm pretty sure you're missing my point. Did I ever say that it was okay that people criticize Kate? No. I'm just stating that the Internet is trolls-ville and that it's stupid how much time people waste on talking crap about these models as if them working for VS or breaking into HF literally affects them. If this is what keeps people up at night, wow...

I'm pretty sure you're missing my point. Did I ever say that it was okay that people criticize Kate? No. I'm just stating that the Internet is trolls-ville and that it's stupid how much time people waste on talking crap about these models as if them working for VS or breaking into HF literally affects them. If this is what keeps people up at night, wow...

what part of (not you per say) did you not comprehend...ahhh

People can express their displeasure all they want but it will not change the fact Karlie is an Angel. VS picked her, she is here to stay and that is not going to change anytime soon.

VS PINK should totally make stuff with this saying. It is fitting on so many levels :nicole:...

post-2904-0-1446080790-27777_thumb.jpg

They dropped Rosie before the end of her first Angel year, you know.

Was looking at the comments for the VS Very Sexy Commercial and and the same old some old it seems like a lot people still aren't warming up to Karlie, asking where Adriana is, wanting more Doutzen/Ale and there was even some comments asking where was Barbara and what not now.

They always ask where Adriana/Miranda/Ale are whenever they're not there. That ain't news.

Wow I really like the commercial more than I thought I would and for the first time in a while everyone looks good/sexy and stands out in some way and WOW at Lais, Karlie, and Behati. :drool:

I really liked all the girls, but I adore Behati's look to the camera at the end.