Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Maybe two of Karlie's friends Jourdan and Cara could be the next two Angels. Both of them can speak English, Jourdan would fill the black Angel spot, Cara has great energy and they both fit the direction that VS has been going in recent years with the models they choose to focus on.

I doubt Bregje. She does not seem as a good spokesmodel, but if she becomes constant VSFS walker and catalogue model (like Edita or Magdalena) I´ll be more than pleased.

Btw, Lily looks way too great in her recent VS pics :heart:

I love it how Karlie won't be appealing for the general audience but people want Bregje to be an Angel? If anything she has less commercial appeal than Karlie, sure she has a hot body but her face isn't exactly the easiest to take, same happens with Maloes Horst. Not everyone will love a face like that whereas Karlie does have a very typically cute face.

If anything I say Toni or Sara could be the next Angels, Toni has been working with VS a lot doing a little bit of everything and Sara has been doing a lot of VS work recently and she started to do Pink events too.

The Ban Hammer came down this week. To the parties involved please don't think you can

hide from me(us) behind proxies. Your fucks up are too great executus and I'll be watching. :)

----

Anywho, I rather like the idea of Cara in VS. At least she has a personality that's relatable to

the core demographic they're trying to target (tweens/teens). She'd be great for PINK imo

LnBBxg7.gif

I happen to love both Karlie and Bregje so for me them both becoming Angels would be a win! :D I remember when pics of the 2011 show started to surface and I saw Bregje, Toni and Shanina's pics and I thought, those are the next generation of Angels. I still have hope for it but time will tell :p