Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^ Don't know, there were like a million brazilian models in the early 00's: Gisele, Izabel, Raica, Flavia, Trentini ... The list goes on so it could be anyone.

I think the reason why she did not get signed by VS in the early 00's was because she got pregnant while she was too young & too unknown for VS to wait for her to get back in shape so they went with Alessandra :idk:

I seriously don't get how Miranda is still with VS? I like her a lot but somehow i just hate her VS work because she always looks super annoyed ... Karlie & Lily look great though

The Fabulous Commercial

Miranda- while I'm glad to see her working more with VS and actually in a commercial with the other girls since she is still an angel she just always seems annoyed like MissLimaVzla said and she always seems to come off as a lil fake and rehearsed to me but with that said she looked really pretty in the commercial and Frankie was a cute touch.

Karlie-she is definitely growing on me for VS she seems really be coming into herself and she just oozes that fun, natural charisma that is needed IMO to be angel not to mention she seems to be a damn good spokes model for the brand even better than Lily, Lindsay, and Erin.

Lily-she looked nice and her body is even more amazing after the baby but she needs to ease up off the tan a lil though.

And lol at them having to make Karlie go bare foot and slouch a lil while the other girls where in heels in the group shot so they could all be the same height.

^ LMAO i didn't notice that until now, even barefoot she still looks a lot taller than the other too. I do have to say, i appreciate that for once VS went for a more natural look instead of the hoochie/in-your-face-sexy look, it's refreshing to see something different this time

So I come here with a confession. I'm so in love with the new commercial that's out, honestly love not seeing the same old same old faces. I'm officially thrilled with the line up from VS, while I'm not a Behati fan I feel like she does bring something very real and approachable to the table. Erin is finally getting the exposure I feel like she deserves, with all of her new campaigns and what not and the other girls are self explanatory. My favorites are definitely Erin and Barbara out of the current line up but have no real problems with the other girls. I've recently become a very dedicated Alessandra fan, just due to her recent work and what not and really hope she sticks around for quite some time. Feel she is a better representative then a certain someone really ever was. I am someone who appreciates good work and the fact that the same certain someone can't even get her crap together to do anything but feels it's fine to still not retire her position at VS to give the other girls the spot disturbs me.

By the way I am totally sober while writing this ;)