Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

post-22010-0-1446080530-47766_thumb.png

Dear Diary: Miranda told me she teaches people "real life." She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to fuck with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you're beautiful. ~ Lindsay E

:rofl: The original Mean Girls

HAHAHA this is incredible. Look at the heads :thumbsup:

Is this picture from Jawbreaker lol? love that movie

I too think Lindsay is the loner. But then again, she doesnt work that much with the other girls. She generally comes off as coy.

Regarding the event, they all look gorgeous. But of course Miranda is going out of her way to be different. The only reason she's acting like she's on a photo shoot is because she knows these pics are going online. Her actions so see through. So rolling-my-eye worthy. I'm not even going to talk about how her top is somehow smaller than the rest of the girls. She's acting like she's posing for her paparazzi buddies.

All the VS models (past and present) are always cheerful when doing these event.

Candice looks lovely. She doesn't look uptight as she used to.

Adriana's back. And haters gon hate.

I actually kinda love that Miranda is being so uppity and distant. The Derp Queen is always really happy to be doing anything, bless her heart, and while I don't like Miranda the fact that every time I see her she is in stark contrast to everyone else really draws my eye. Sure she looks like she hates her job and her life, and of course she comes across as cold, but I love it. The next time she's out I want her to sneer into the cameras and toss her hair as she flips everyone off.

She's standing out honestly. As mush as I love a lot of the VS girls, when I see all of them standing together with their 'I'm relatable!' smile and cute perma-pout... It gets old and comes across fake as shit. I'd rather Miranda take a step back from the other girls like they've got leprosy if only because it gives me something else to say other than 'so-and-so looks good/bad.'

Also, I'm half asleep so I'm probably making zero sense. :/

I actually kinda love that Miranda is being so uppity and distant. The Derp Queen is always really happy to be doing anything, bless her heart, and while I don't like Miranda the fact that every time I see her she is in stark contrast to everyone else really draws my eye. Sure she looks like she hates her job and her life, and of course she comes across as cold, but I love it. The next time she's out I want her to sneer into the cameras and toss her hair as she flips everyone off.

She's standing out honestly. As mush as I love a lot of the VS girls, when I see all of them standing together with their 'I'm relatable!' smile and cute perma-pout...

she actually already kinda does that so... And standing out is the last verb I'd use to describe a girl that's standing silent amongst girls that are smiling, waving and blowing kisses at the cameras.

I don't like Miranda at all, but oddly enough this is one of the few times where she hasn't completely irritated me. I do agree that she sticks out, and maybe it's obvious in that she is trying to. But better trying and succeeding than being Candice no? I see she's still on the same shit as always. She seems more relaxed but there we go again with trying to poke her ass out :laugh:

Yeah I noticed it too. But if you ever notice Adriana and Miranda never really interacted with each other much.Some people always make it seem like Candice and Adriana are the ones that have some kind of tension but they seem to get along/interact pretty well but Adriana and Miranda are a different story even at this years fashion show during the finale in one of the videos you can see all the girls and Adriana jumping around and then after Adriana finishes doing her little group hug with Doutzen and Candice she turns around and her and Miranda look dead at each other(Awkward) and instead of hugging or dancing or whatever they turn from each other. I don't know maybe I'm looking too much but it is something that has been brought to my attention.

I've noticed it too. I secretly believe Adriana showed up late to the FNO event in 2009 (I was there) to not take pics with Miranda and/or make her wait on her. And then those pictures up there of Adriana using Miranda as an arm rest are too much. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just looked at the pictures more closely and see Adri using Miranda as an arm rest. It's humorous, but if only it were intentional and bitchy (secretly I'm all for that) sadly I don't think Adriana has it in her to do anything like that with intent. Not because she's too nice, but to me Adriana always comes off as afraid. Afraid of media backlash. Afraid to hurt feelings. Afraid of criticism. Afraid of everything, (and it's pretty annoying to be honest) but I could see Miranda using someone as an arm rest in a more demeaning manner before Adriana. Hilarious nonetheless :laugh:

She's standing out honestly. As mush as I love a lot of the VS girls, when I see all of them standing together with their 'I'm relatable!' smile and cute perma-pout... It gets old and comes across fake as shit. I'd rather Miranda take a step back from the other girls like they've got leprosy if only because it gives me something else to say other than 'so-and-so looks good/bad.'

Also, I'm half asleep so I'm probably making zero sense. :/

I love Miranda but I agree with you.

Adriana's back. And haters gon hate.

^What? Adriana's "back"? Again? She's "back" more often than a f**king boomerang. The only reason "haters gon hate (sic)" is due to inane comments like this.

Being "back" implies that she was gone for at least 1 bloody minute which users of this forum will be aware doesn't ever happen. Professionally, sure, she had a baby and has returned to her job. So has Lily (she's back!), so did Alessandra (she's back!), so did Miranda last year (she was back!), so did Adriana before (she's back twice!), so did Heidi (back back back!). Candice went outside for some fresh air but has reentered the room again (she's back!). I've not posted on here for a few pages (I'm back!), and haters gon hate...

But it's true that she's back. It's also true that haters gon hate. I just stated the obvious.

Your post is lacking...substance. And tbh, the pretentiousness of it is making me giggle.

If this kind of comment is why people don't like her, then they have to re-evaluate their feelings towards her and why they feel them. I'd be embarrassed to say I dislike a certain model because her fans are annoying. Even if they are as mad as bielibers.

Oh and delete the line that states you and Candice being back. It's stupid.

Nice try though. Your effort is appreciated.

But it's true that she's back. It's also true that haters gon hate. I just stated the obvious.

Your post is lacking...substance. And tbh, the pretentiousness of it is making me giggle.

If this kind of comment is why people don't like her, then they have to re-evaluate their feelings towards her and why they feel them. I'd be embarrassed to say I dislike a certain model because her fans are annoying. Even if they are as mad as bielibers.

I was hoping you won't respond, but Damn... Can I just say this is surging joy in the whole of my being right now? #Preach

^But I am back :huh: - I've not posted in here for while and, like I stated, haters gon hate! I don't know about Candice, but you were right, I was being "stupid". I can see you didn't appreciate that effort then... :/

I only marginally dislike Adriana Lima and (and I can't speak for other people) that is to do with her 'gurning' and purely on a professional level. I do, however, hate being told who and what to like and the propensity members here have for doing that in regards to her; these are not mutually exclusive... Honestly, "she's back" and "this is her year" have to be the two most groan-inducing comments one has to wade through come every VSFS.

As for the "pretentiousness" - yes, I've always fully embraced that here. I find it raises the standard above the inconsequential chatter and prattle of dreamss the hoi polloi! post-11221-0-1446080538-33802_thumb.gif

Maybe it has to do more with the fact that Adriana fans constantly have to point out that she has haters. What model doesn't? But half of Adriana's thread is made up of people acting like it's some type of injustice that Adriana does in fact have 'haters' (people that don't see in her what her fans do). Almost as though there's some type of conspiracy against her :laugh: I do think it's silly to not like a model because her fans are outrageous, but it's also ridiculous to constantly look for any opening to discuss how there are people that aren't at Adriana's feet in awe.

And standing out is the last verb I'd use to describe a girl that's standing silent amongst girls that are smiling, waving and blowing kisses at the cameras.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <_<

^ Who stands out in this group of smileys? When one thing isn't like the others, your eye is drawn to it. Sure upbeat personalities are usually noticed more, but when EVERYONE is being upbeat you focus on the one who isn't. In a room full of white furniture you'll notice a red chair pretty quick.

Being snippy and patronizing doesn't make what you're saying any else inane.

that you say this doesn't make it true though. Bye.

I don't even know why I bothered.

At least you're a consistent ___, I'll give you that.

Although it is okay to express your opinions, please do not make comments that are disparaging and/or baiting about a model or member Thanks - Prettyphile :(

post-15588-0-1446080539-75491_thumb.png

Dear Diary: Miranda told me she teaches people "real life." She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to fuck with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you're beautiful. ~ Lindsay E

:rofl: The original Mean Girls

:rofl: :rofl: this is classic!

I don't even know why I bothered.

At least you're a consistent idiot, I'll give you that.

aww. it's adorable how ________ you sound right now. Real cute.

Post Edited: Although it is okay to express your opinions, please do not make comments that are disparaging and/or baiting about a model or member Thanks - Prettyphile

I think people forget (newer fans) that these girls WORK together, just like regular people who work with other people. I speak to people at work but am not really friends with them, although there are a few I tend to get along with better than others. I think people overestimate the relationship between Ale and Adriana. I don't think their friends in the least bit outside of what they have to do with work. Adriana and Ale are SO different from each other it's hilarious if you look at it, why people would assume they would be friends is beyond me. I think the only time they were "friends" was back in 00-02 when they were the new girls and had to stick together anyway. Adriana and Doutzen seem to be very close, twitter, adriana's private facebook and etc they're always talking and interacting, same with Erin and Adriana. Ale's best "model friends" tend to be Izabel and Ana, possibly Lily, but I think the Lily friendship is more of a "hey you doing anything" "no, you?" "No, wanna go out?" more of a friendship of convenience. Miranda doesn't really seem to get along with anyone, she seems to put on a good show though.

The reason people assume Candice doesn't get along with Ale and Dri is because people who work with the girls say Candice has never been overly kind to either one, so I doubt they're kind back. Like I said at the end of the day this is their job and they're all fighting to be on that "Angel" roster, I don't think any of them are as good of friends as VS wants us to believe. I think they get along because they have to, they are at work and it's as simple as that.

Personally I'd like to see one of these girls bitch slap each other at an event just to make it interesting for once.