Flavor Magazine

Girlfriend Magazine

Marc Clark Spring/Summer Lookbook

Lovecat Magazine

Nordstrom

post-1004-0-1446080372-49378_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080372-51252_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080372-53827_thumb.jpg

And like a dozen other things in the last two years, so yeah she's a model, and she's with Wilhelmina

I hope this is one HUGE joke to make us all laugh at the fact that the Kardashian clan wants to penetrate every segment of society (Oops, Kim already took care of that). Sorry if I sound like a hatter here but that family irritates me to hell and back.

*Thinks of starting a petition... :ninja:

Yeah I knew she was a model, just didn't know how much work she has done. I'm not really an expert on the selection methods of VS...but <_< <_< <_< <_<

I don't know, I'm hoping I'm jumping to conclusions. But sadly I don't think I am.

I hope this is one HUGE joke to make us all laugh at the fact that the Kardashian clan wants to penetrate every segment of society (Oops, Kim already took care of that). Sorry if I sound like a hatter here but that family irritates me to hell and back.

*Thinks of starting a petition... :ninja:

+10000000000000000000000000000000.

they're disgusting, truly. And if it's as we think it is--- reality stars over 5 ft 8 are considered for vs shoots now? i need to back away from this topic. I'm max irritated. lol

I want you to picture this guys.

VS desperate for more media attention hires a Kardashian for their PINK line and in two years time she walks the VSFS. With the youngster in their grips comes Kim K, Kayne and a bevy of other "celebs".... <--- just what VS has always wanted

^ This then becomes the template for which VS hires their models forever... and ever... and ever... Times they are a changin :rofl:

post-1004-0-1446080373-37625_thumb.gif

post-1004-0-1446080373-40587_thumb.jpg

I don't know what to think, isn't she like 15? I thought VS had an age rule? And we know for a fact that Russell does NOT do Pink for catalogues, that's Ben Watt's job. My guess is that they're doing an editorial or something, i doubt we'll see her in the catalogues.

& I hate the Kardashians with a passion so I'll shoot myself i have to see them in VS too

lmao why is everyone giving themselves a heart attack? If she shot for them, even though I think not, then maybe it's for Pink. But even at that, she's still a minor. So I still doubt. I swear, if this is true.... But hey it coulda been Kim fame whore Kardashian herself.

here is a statistic lie :gocho: that I find to be true, more so a few years ago

Victoria's Secret Catalog Slow Down Straight Males' Perception Of Time: Study

Time flies when you're looking at a Victoria's Secret catalog.

Being exposed to sexually arousing images like those in a Victoria’s Secret catalog may slow down the way people perceive time and make them more impatient when it comes to getting delayed rewards, according to a study from Professor Gal Zauberman of the Wharton School and Professor Kyu Kim of USC Marshall School of Business.

Researchers compared the effects a Victoria’s Secret catalog had on a group of heterosexual men to the reactions of a group of heterosexual men who had viewed images of rocks and trees and found that those who had viewed the catalog had a more protracted sense of time and were more interested in immediate monetary rewards, Psychology Today reports (h/t Business Insider).

“Sexual cues induce impatience through their ability to lengthen the perceived temporal distance to delayed rewards,” according to the report.

In short, it seems when a customer gets all hot and bothered, it may also affect how they approach things like money and shopping. The role scantily dressed models can play in marketing has previously been attributed to the way they get attention as well their uncanny ability to make customers feel sexy themselves. This study seems to not only support the age-old adage that sex sells, but by making customers increasingly impatient it could indicate that sex can help sell things fast.

Victoria Secret’s marketing success is based on more than just T and A. The company has found success through a multi-platform approach that includes its ubiquitous catalog as well as print, internet and TV ads, not to mention its fashion shows.

^ Ousting aside the disdain and the humor aspect of this all, Pretty has a valid point in all of this. She is WAY too young to walk the VSFS (captain obvious...I know). But, Babs did shoot with VS Pink before she was 18 I believe so this whole PINK photoshoot with Kendall seems like it has some bearings. Which doesn't leave me a good feeling here personally along with many others as the commentary above will only dictate. Oi, I just hope VS doesn't delve too much into this media whore blitz with the Kardashian's. I think I can come into terms with ONE Kardashian in VS as Kendall is trying to make a name for herself which is somewhat understandable here. Let's just hope the clan doesn't take precedence over the clothing line...or influence it in any shape, way, or form. Now that would be....ummm....fan on...and Mr. Hanky heading high velocity towards it!

UPDATE: Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief! Kendall will not, we repeat, WILL NOT be posing for Victoria's Secret.

A rep for VS said: "The studio facility where our shoot was taking place was also serving a number of other photo shoots that day which were unrelated to Victoria's Secret. Kendall stopped by briefly to say hello to our photographer who she is working with on a charity project. She was very excited to meet Alessandra Ambrosio and Erin Heatherton who were shooting for us that day. Additionally, our brand has a policy of working with models who are 18 years and older."

cocoperez

:ddr:make%20it%20clap.gif

Also looks like Ale's still with VS. Not looking good for Miranda sticking around?