Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

i don't think candice is going to wear the fantasy bra. i think ale is going to wear it. i could see miranda getting the bra this year too.

what happen to emily didonato. is she not modelling for vs no more?

and also esti wasn't she supposed to be modelling for vs.

I can't believe there is even speculation that Candice may wear the Fantasy bra, this would make me so happy :) but im quite positive it won't happen...yes,she is all over Vs.com & has been going to many promotional events... but she is still quite a new face, i think that Vs is trying to introduce her as their new "supermodel" but it would be really strange if she got to wear the fantasy bra. As much as i love Candice,she doesn't deserve to wear the fantasy bra....Im rooting for Miranda or Doutzen,they have been with the company a loooong time & should be able to rock the runway in it .

& Emily Didonato- its not like she was a main model or anything, shes obviously done some shoots with them, and there are atleast 50 photos of her for VS, but that's about it. Its a shame, cause shes so beautiful,but can be sexy too. I hope they continue to use her! she would be amazing in their runway show.

& Esti- i havn't seen any photos of her for vs but i dont check her topic much anyways as im not a fan,so i guess she might have modeled for them...but not very much which is a shame cause she has a killer body and would look great for their swim,lingerie and everything. so it would be cool if they used her too.

I can't believe there is even speculation that Candice may wear the Fantasy bra, this would make me so happy :) but im quite positive it won't happen...yes,she is all over Vs.com & has been going to many promotional events... but she is still quite a new face, i think that Vs is trying to introduce her as their new "supermodel" but it would be really strange if she got to wear the fantasy bra. As much as i love Candice,she doesn't deserve to wear the fantasy bra....Im rooting for Miranda or Doutzen,they have been with the company a loooong time & should be able to rock the runway in it .

You never know. KK open the show her second year (as a 17 year old) and wore the fantasy bra her third year, ontop of not even being an Angel. So, I wouldn't say that Candice isn't a likely candidate for either one.

You never know. KK open the show her second year (as a 17 year old) and wore the fantasy bra her third year, ontop of not even being an Angel. So, I wouldn't say that Candice isn't a likely candidate for either one.

Yeah but it was different, in 2002 VS was different ... Plus KK was huge in that moment, she was kind of the "It" girl ... VS has changed a lot, i really don't see Candice getting the bra

As for Emily, she's great for VS & i really hope to see more of her for the brand ... Sucks that we only saw her in the x.mas stuff =/

& for Esti ... Maybe she did shoot for VS but they haven't update the site with those pictures, they always take the pictures like three months before posting on the site, & Esti (or at least the rumors said) that she made her shoots like one or two months ago? ... So maybe we're goin' to see her in the next uptade from the site, but i really can't wait to see it 'cuz i think she would rock VS, i hope she gets mora than three damn pictures in the PINK section >.<

Totally agree, V. I also think Miranda Deserves it...but then i am biased :whistle:

Totally agree, V. I also think Miranda Deserves it...but then i am biased :whistle:

Miranda would look killer in that too Night, i totally agree. She is one of my top 3 (with Adriana and Rosie)