Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

4 minutes ago, VS_Russia said:

But circus remix 2012 was the best of all!!

Yeeeeees!! I loved it! The music, the outfits, the set, the models PERFECTION! 

I loved last years opening mix, too. I think most of the opening remixes are amazing (2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2005, 2003)

4 hours ago, Limapoel said:

Does anyone know if Jeremy Healy is going to collaborate with music this year? ,cuz he did not do it last year :/.Lately he has been absent from his Facebook account, I hope that means he is working on something for this year's VSFS :D 

I didn't have a clue of who he was :/

36 minutes ago, china_girl said:

I think the 2008 show was the most majestic of all, even if it wasn't necessarily my favorite. It had beautiful scenery that didnt cut with the outfits, the music was good - it was all really harmonic and classy.

Love this one. Btw VS was a hipster, all this years before going strong with the highlight trend :tf:

1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

What in the actual hell are you all talkimg about, how fast you all start anoyher topic is unbelievable fast lol but the funniest thing is that it doesnt even make sense hahha

I don't understand what you mean :angel: Everything seems just normal

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

:o I'm shocked at this behaviour!!!

P.S. are you hoping for some new Saylor stuff from the Christmas commercial for a new av lol?

Obviously!! I still dont master the art of making those gifs tho. But yes Ive been calling dibs on that (ofc should want a Saylor av to bless their life) Saylor commercial forever.. It was so unexpected, thank god, Ed got his head out of his ass..

*insertslookwhatyoumademedogif* (I'm on my phone :angel:). But in all seriousness, I thought it would be much easier to get the 100 posts in a small amount of time! In other news, would you like to have taytay bless VS runaway for the 400th time?