Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Why i jo hetring all this attention from Vs? ( DONT GET ME WRONG, I MEAN I LOVE HER) its like she got her second big cover ( autum and now spring) maybe they are trying to see how people/women react to her? And then become her an angel? Could be that possible?

I really hope they don't sign her or Vita, simply because VS doesn't need anymore Angels, but with the work Jo has been getting-more than more of the signed girls apart from Taylor and Elsa-, it wouldn't surprise me if she has signed. If not, she's probably their new Lais. Include her in all the big stuff without the title. 

23 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1 

VS doesn't need Vita or Jo or anyone, they have way too many girls on their roster and is not like Vita or Josephine are adding any diversity to the brand.

I agree but I think that Jo deserves to be an angel, maybe not now but in some years.

I love Jo aswell. She is great for VS, but when they signed the 10 new angels last year, I thought that VS is just using the angels for the brand and not going to have those regular models like Toni, Bregje, Emanuela, Barbara etc.. And I don't see the point in bringing in more models when they have 15 angels + 1 PINK spokesmodel.

I'd love to see Jo become an Angel as I think she's better than half of the new signees, but not until they get rid of some of their current roster. Vita can stay as a regular catalog girl.

Jo and Daniela are shooting/shot mainline with Jerome Corpuz. Has he shot VS before? 

1 hour ago, ceceshores said:

I'd love to see Jo become an Angel as I think she's better than half of the new signees, but not until they get rid of some of their current roster. Vita can stay as a regular catalog girl.

Jo and Daniela are shooting/shot mainline with Jerome Corpuz. Has he shot VS before? 

Yeah. He has. Nothing extravagant though.

Lauren L also shot for white wall. And honestly when was the last time an Angel did white wall? Probably years ago? So IDK about Jo's status yet.

Daniela López & Chase have been shooting for Pink tho, a lot.

12 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Daniela López & Chase have been shooting for Pink tho, a lot.

I don't even like Dani, but if she replaced Rachel, she'd become my new fav. :rofl: Rachel has been shooting non-stop though. I'm hoping if they find some new regular Pink girls though, they'll bump Devon up to mainline. 

This isn't straight white wall- they have a super minimalistic set and I think Elsa and Taylor both shot for something very similar a few months back. All those lounge/clothing shots of Elsa's remind me of the background they have going on.