Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Whow. track, there is indeed a passionate hate you have in store for Miranda. JHAUSHAKNSASBAJ WTF.

i agree. your last post in this thread here is serious!

I´m always being serious. Really. Like...NOW! Have you caught it? Have you seen that total seriousness I just did? :chicken:

You know what fascinates me? That even despise the 26 different genom combinations carried in every semen, some siblings come out SO alike. :yes:

Whow. track, there is indeed a passionate hate you have in store for Miranda. JHAUSHAKNSASBAJ WTF.

I´m always being serious. Really. Like...NOW! Have you caught it? Have you seen that total seriousness I just did? :chicken:

You know what fascinates me? That even despise the 26 different genom combinations carried in every semen, some siblings come out SO alike. :yes:

I was referring to Track. As in her post about Miranda was too much, but ok. Guess I should have been more specific

I was referring to Track. As in her post about Miranda was too much, but ok. Guess I should have been more specific

No. I like clues :)