Bellazon

Alizee
Thumbnail

Pakse

have you noticed that she has only male fans????personally i think she is nothing comparing to other models

guys on here like her cuz she's hot as hell but speaking of her "fans" lemme tell you they are mostly teenage girls ;) and i agree with Damian, why would you compare her to models ? :huh:

ok i meant there is so many women in this world hotter then her...everyone dances like that nothing special,her face is so...she is like mouse..and body ok,but she is to short and petite...but i must admit she has such sexy voice :)

the great majority of her fans are little girls. pre-teen, at that. her songs are aimed at kids, fine.

but she's gorgeous, has an unreal body (well, I haven't seen her swollen tummy yet), and just works the sex angle to the hilt.

if you want to hear her songs, just download some of her vids in this thread, they're incredible. the songs are actually a little catchy, but maybe only if you understand the words

i literally had never heard her name until i saw the musician poll.

i just presumed she was another hot black beyonce-esque girl. LOL.

who is she?? what are some of her songs?? has she ever had a hit in North America?

She was discovered when she was 16-ish in a TV song contest. One of the biggest french singers saw her and made her sign a contract... her first single "lolita" was a huge hit accross Europe but i dunno if it reached North America :unsure:

i know she's a huge star in Japan though :laugh: (yeah somehow they seem to like french celebrities lol)