Bellazon

Jessica Gomes
Thumbnail

funnyfan

I concur. Jessica's the winner this year.

In the Legends category, I gotta hand it to Christie Brinkley. She must spend the rest of her time on some gravity-less planet where time almost stands still.

For the Newcomers, I'm all about Hannah Ferguson. Her body is insane, and once she figures out to use the charisma she projects on film in her photos, she's going to slay a lot of them.

Hello Everybody, I've been a lurker here for ages, but now it's time for my first post :)

I adore Jessica Gomes. Her always-positive behaviour, her unique euroasian charm and her healty look (thank God she refuses to be a "scarecrow-like" model!) just made me fall in love.

I really enjoyed this year's Sports Illustrated photoshoot, nice poses and very sexy glances. And when she wears the skindiver suit, she's simply breathtaking. Her 2008 shoot (the mud!) remains unequaled, but 2014 shoot is the second best in my opinion.

Then, I'd like to resume an old question that took my attention

How do you pronounce her last name?

Is it Go-mez or Gomes as in Homes?

In the last years I've always heard her pronounce Gomes like Homes, in a sort of americanization... But going back years, in her korean reality show (2008), she says multiple times Gomes in the original portuguese way, with the "e" of Gomes cleary audible. It's pretty weird ^^

Hello Everybody, I've been a lurker here for ages, but now it's time for my first post :)

I adore Jessica Gomes. Her always-positive behaviour, her unique euroasian charm and her healty look (thank God she refuses to be a "scarecrow-like" model!) just made me fall in love.

I really enjoyed this year's Sports Illustrated photoshoot, nice poses and very sexy glances. And when she wears the skindiver suit, she's simply breathtaking. Her 2008 shoot (the mud!) remains unequaled, but 2014 shoot is the second best in my opinion.

Then, I'd like to resume an old question that took my attention

How do you pronounce her last name?

Is it Go-mez or Gomes as in Homes?

In the last years I've always heard her pronounce Gomes like Homes, in a sort of americanization... But going back years, in her korean reality show (2008), she says multiple times Gomes in the original portuguese way, with the "e" of Gomes cleary audible. It's pretty weird ^^

I've heard it as HOMES, but I'll have to check out the old vids.  I'm with you entirely about her look, her attitude.  Everything.  Jessica is fantastic.

I've heard it as HOMES, but I'll have to check out the old vids.  I'm with you entirely about her look, her attitude.  Everything.  Jessica is fantastic.

Indeed, definitely a goddess.

About her name pronunciation, I've found a guy who says more or less the same things here (plus some crappy theories about her chest, don't read that part ^^ ).

Also, you can find on korean tv various promos of her reality, where she says her name the portuguese way. On the same site you can find the episodes of that reality, if you're really interested in Jessica.

Ok i just checked and apparently the Portuguese way of pronouncing Gomes rhymes with Homes. So she is saying it correctly now. Spanish spelling would be Gomez and pronounced Goh-mehz.