Bellazon

Gigi Paris
Thumbnail

Baby.Jude9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kid Dangerous

Gigi Paris, where are you from and what’s your ethnic background?

I’m from Miami and I’ve got a French mama and a Venezuelan papa.

Is Gigi Paris your real name?

Well, Paris is actually my last name. Even though my dad is Venezuelan, he has the French name. My mom and him are kinda made for each other like that icon_smile.gif But Gigi is a nickname for.. I don’t even want to say it because frenchies always have to spell things the hard way (thanks mom!), Jehane. Pronounced more like Ji-Anne.

What languages do you speak?

French and English, and my Spanish could definitely use some work.

Say something in French s’il vous plaît.

J’ai faim! icon_wink.gif

What’s one difference between being raised in a foreign household versus an American one?

Things were definitely different. We had arepas every Sunday for brunch. And I think I started drinking wine by the age of 12.

How does living in Los Angeles compare to living in Miami?

I love it! There’s so much more to do in LA. I do miss the warm beaches of Miami though, but they get trumped by the amazing day trips you can take around LA.. Ojai is my next dream weekend trip.

How did you start modeling?

When I was 14 and in the backseat of my brother’s bright yellow jeep after a beach day with my family, a crazy dude insisted we pull over at the red light. For some reason, we did, and he ended up being the first photographer I ever shot with. I took those photos to a few agencies, and boom, I was signed in a few weeks. Never EVER did I think I would be doing what I’m doing today.

What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you during a photo shoot?

Eeek.. Why would I tell you that? It’s embarrassing!

Any hidden talents?

I make a killer banana bread. And I have an abnormally good football spiral for someone who is so clumsy.

Is there anything that makes you squeamish?

I don’t really get squeamish, but road-kill is the worst!

If you weren’t a model what would you be doing?

I’d have a bakery/bar/yoga studio with my bestest friend. Does that exist already?

Any guilty pleasures?

DONUTS!

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?

Moscow mules!… Or red wine!… Or anything really!

What’s the strangest thing a photographer has ever asked you to do in a photo shoot?

Covering myself in nothing but black paint was pretty strange. But the photos turned out bomb!

What’s on your list of dude no-nos?

Show offs… Yuck

What song best describes your love life?

Do you… By Miguel :p

And finally: tell us a secret.

My roommate and I wear matching penguin onesies

BM35687-Edit.jpg BM35981.jpg BM36003-Edit.jpg BM36015-Edit.jpg BM36048-Edit.jpg BM36110-Edit.jpg BM36159-Edit.jpg BM36393-Edit.jpg BM36438-Edit.jpg BM36539-Edit.jpg BM35372-Edit.jpg BM35703-Edit.jpg BM35740-Edit.jpg BM35772-Edit.jpg BM35941-Edit.jpg BM36415-Edit.jpg

Source:http://www.kiddangerous.com/blog/?p=4420&utm_source=soldsie&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=151113_womenwelovegigiparisq&a

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...