Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

Hello, just dropping by :wave:

where the heck have ya been, sam?!?!?! i cant do this alone :laugh: (jk, i'm not panicking...really i'm not lol...after all, u are the KING when it comes to posting will pics!! :hug: )

where the heck have ya been, sam?!?!?! i cant do this alone :laugh: (jk, i'm not panicking...really i'm not lol...after all, u are the KING when it comes to posting will pics!! :hug: )

You are doing a great job by yourself though :blush: Keep up the good work Cooperholic :laugh: I will drop by later

You are doing a great job by yourself though :blush: Keep up the good work Cooperholic :laugh: I will drop by later

ok :laugh: but dont stay away too long, okie dokie?????? you ROCK when it comes to posting Will's pics :hug:

The very last picture you posted, M---, really makes me change ma opinion about Will :) In the past I neither really liked him, nor did I dislike him...but on that pic... damn! :heart:

:laugh:

now it works

(when you post the whole addressi n the [ yt ] things it doesn't work)

Thank you for the video! I love this Wormland video. (Y) I think I once posted another video from that shoot several pages back :hug:

Wormland Mundpropaganda! :drool:

Sadly they didn't use him in their current ads

p.s. I just found some editorial pictures I've never seen before :ninja:

The very last picture you posted, M---, really makes me change ma opinion about Will :) In the past I neither really liked him, nor did I dislike him...but on that pic... damn! :heart:

:laugh:

:drool: (Y)
thanks for the tip M x__x;

Sure :hug: Thanks for posting the vid! :drool:

Photographer: Enea Pieraccini

----

post-15161-0-1446018601-66552_thumb.png post-15161-0-1446018601-44623_thumb.jpg

I believe the one with the specs is from the Byblos show a few years back?

I remember because it was my favourite ever Will show. I loved his clothes. He looked so cool in all white and I loved the sweater and tie he wore. Not sure about the specs, lol...but you're right, he does pull them off quite nicely.