Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

OMG are you kidding me???

He's not really loosing against that damn Marcello guy is he?! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Jesus... people please vote if you haven't already.

And here previews for a brandnew editorial:

133kt9.th.jpg 132sg0.th.jpg

well i was surprised that a lot of people weren't voting in this round....but some people were voting for that Marcello guy :yuckky: ....come on everybody....VOTE FOR WILL NOW!!! :kiss: :wave: :heart: :drool:

VOTE for WHAT and WHERE????

You missed it :p But Will thankfully won anyway.

yours_forever hosts a 'best male runway model' competition. You find it in the general guy discussion.

Every two days two models are up against each other and you get three votes and the one with the most votes gets to the next round the other one is kicked out of the competition. :wave:

Will is still in the competition

yours_forever hosts a 'best male runway model' competition. You find it in the general guy discussion.

Every two days two models are up against each other and you get three votes and the one with the most votes gets to the next round the other one is kicked out of the competition. :wave:

Oh thats good to know, just remind me when to vote for him in the next round and I will, I want him to win.

Oh thats good to know, just remind me when to vote for him in the next round and I will, I want him to win.

oh wow!! i'm surprised u haven't heard about it!!! Will's been in two competitions thus far....he's advanced in both!! most of the time, "yours_forever" will post on the model's thread when to vote....i'm pretty sure i saw it posted here for both rounds :laugh: :heart: :wave:

oh wow!! i'm surprised u haven't heard about it!!! Will's been in two competitions thus far....he's advanced in both!! most of the time, "yours_forever" will post on the model's thread when to vote....i'm pretty sure i saw it posted here for both rounds :laugh: :heart: :wave:

Guess I have to keep my eyes :p

Guess I have to keep my eyes :p

oh i'm sure u will :wave: btw, i nominated Will in the competition...somebody had already nominated Andrew Cooper :laugh: i can just see it now: he and AC will be the last two remaining to compete with each other....if that's the case i'll post that pic of them boxing each other :laugh: ....

Byblos S/S 07 Milano

byblos0043rv.jpg

byblos0443tg.jpg

byblos0749pb.jpg

I wish he returns to runway, he is such a private guy, which is good for him but I would like to see him do more stuff more often. I remember reading that he was the biggest male supermodel of his time, but his privacy kept him from fully reaching that level of fame which is enjoyed by many female supermodels like Gisele, Karolina, etc..

But I guess its good for him if he chooses this path.

I wish he returns to runway, he is such a private guy, which is good for him but I would like to see him do more stuff more often. I remember reading that he was the biggest male supermodel of his time, but his privacy kept him from fully reaching that level of fame which is enjoyed by many female supermodels like Gisele, Karolina, etc..

I am completely in agreement to you..

I hope his path does bring him to the runway.. in addition i have to say he has had some really cool campaigns, one in which Sam and M.. had some really hot sets of. He is one of the models I like on the runway and off. That's not common for me, most models I prefer one or the other not to often both.. Will seems very versatile in both, which gives me complete understanding to why he can be the best supermodel of his time. He kind of is supermodel if compared to most other male models though. But that is a diiferent subject for me.. male model endorsement.

I would like to ask your opinion, why do you think privacy would limit him?