Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

Hey all of you!

Sorry but my computer doesn't work so I can't post. And I'm sick as well and have a lot of school stuff to do <_<

Thank you all for voting and posting! :hug:

And in the Ansons ads there is Hana Nitsche from Germany's Next Topmodel 2 :ninja:

I think I even saw a tv thing about the event where these are taken. Jesus I didn't know David and Will were there...

Take care you all I hope I'll get my computer fixed soon. Sucks to not get on bellazon.

Miss you!

:ddr: :ddr: :dance: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

I am so happy he made it

wonder if he indeed will take on Cooper haha, thats what its starting to look like lol

:mad: :no: :cry: i HOPE not lol....there's still a few left in the competition...btw, thanks for posting the pic above...that's such a cool pic!!! :wave: :heart: :drool:

Well I hope both reach the finals, that will be the best :blush:

I am so happy he made it

wonder if he indeed will take on Cooper haha, thats what its starting to look like lol

:mad: :no: :cry: i HOPE not lol....there's still a few left in the competition...btw, thanks for posting the pic above...that's such a cool pic!!! :wave: :heart: :drool:

Hey all of you!

Sorry but my computer doesn't work so I can't post. And I'm sick as well and have a lot of school stuff to do <_<

Thank you all for voting and posting! :hug:

And in the Ansons ads there is Hana Nitsche from Germany's Next Topmodel 2 :ninja:

I think I even saw a tv thing about the event where these are taken. Jesus I didn't know David and Will were there...

Take care you all I hope I'll get my computer fixed soon. Sucks to not get on bellazon.

Miss you!

I am so happy he made it

now THAT i will agree on :laugh:

I know we all just discussed this and now it's happening ALREADY!! i really am glad that u did give AC a vote...thank u....i have a feeling he's not gonna even come close to the one-and-only Will Chalker :wave:

You never know, anything can happen really, there are actually more Andrew supporters on this forum than Will :)

I know we all just discussed this and now it's happening ALREADY!! i really am glad that u did give AC a vote...thank u....i have a feeling he's not gonna even come close to the one-and-only Will Chalker :wave:

You never know, anything can happen really, there are actually more Andrew supporters on this forum than Will :)