Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

WOW, I have never seen that editorial either. Thanks M, it reminds me of Brokeback Mountain for some reason lol.

LOL actually you're right, now that u mentioned it, it DOES remind me of Brokeback too :wave: :kiss: :laugh: :heart: :drool:

00049.jpg

:p

OMG that's tooooooo funny Sam lol....i forget the show, and WAS that taken when Brokeback came out :wave: :kiss: :laugh: :heart: :drool:

Thank you! I really like the setting with that white boxes. It has sumemr all over it :drool:

And now another editorial.

This one is actually pretty new I think.

----

'Knit To Fit' DV Man

10750dvman122807locg2.th.jpg 10824dvman616122952loyz0.th.jpg 10853dvman328122214loff3.th.jpg 10863dvman53012219lodf1.th.jpg 10873dvman1471221148losq6.th.jpg 10882dvman356122801loib8.th.jpg 10889dvman166122819lowv8.th.jpg 10916dvman778122735loru3.th.jpg

---

Hope you like it. :wub:

didnt know if this was posted already....i had it in my files cuz my fave AC is in it....i just posted it in his thread, so thought i'd add it to Will's thread too: :kiss: :wave: :heart: :drool: that girl is lucky cuz she gets to have will wrap his arms around her...PLUS rest her hand on AC's shoulder :wave: :kiss: :drool:

wheresAC.jpg

THANK YOU for the pics and editorials Christine and M :)

and that backstage pic lol, he always has his hands folded across his chest lol

OMG i've always noticed that too with his hands lol...it's like he doesnt know what to do with them lol...and you're welcome, Sam!! :laugh:

OMG i've always noticed that too with his hands lol...it's like he doesnt know what to do with them lol...and you're welcome, Sam!! :laugh:

:rofl: haha yes

:rofl: haha yes

makes him seem so cute and shy :blush:

I dont know if this was already posted, but i'm gonna take my chance and post these HOT pics of Will...it's from the IGS site, here's the link and the pics...enjoy!!! (and drooling IS allowed :drool: ) :kiss: :wave: :heart: :laugh:

http://www.igs.com.tr/

Yeah, someone else already posted this, but you can never have too much Will!!

Oh sooooo sorry!!! i didnt bother going back to see previous posts...bad of me i know....i'm sorry again :cry2: but on a happier note: you're right!! we can NEVER have too much Will :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:

OMG are you kidding me???

He's not really loosing against that damn Marcello guy is he?! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Jesus... people please vote if you haven't already.

And here previews for a brandnew editorial:

133kt9.th.jpg 132sg0.th.jpg