Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

Will has a face that will never look cheap but he looks so cheeky at the same time :D

lol, absolutely! he's very classy with tonnes of British Charm! but he's got a mischievous look about him sometimes which is completely adorable. and he always has a smile on his face except when he's required to give an AC type "pissed" look, lol. but he even pulls that off!

this might sound weird but has anyone heard the song "July" by a guy called Natty? I think he's British, but it's kind of like a reggae/pop song. I remember reading an interview with Will ages ago and one of the questions was "What is the most played song on your iPod?" and Will said it was Beach in Hawaii by Ziggy Marley. Well, ever since then, any reggae song reminds me of Will so much! lol. Anyway, the song July is a really cool, chill out song and I can imagine Will swaying to this one, lol. Have a listen.

lol, absolutely! he's very classy with tonnes of British Charm! but he's got a mischievous look about him sometimes which is completely adorable. and he always has a smile on his face except when he's required to give an AC type "pissed" look, lol. but he even pulls that off!

Oh yes, the British charm is spot on! I completely agree with what you said. Aww, his cheeky-ness makes him so endearing ;)

The first pic just makes you want to give him a peck on the cheek for looking OH SO ENDEARING!

Amongst other things! lol. i MUST stop thinking out loud, i've been doing that a lot lately!

but you're so right. i love these new Banana Republic pics. he looks so fresh.

i have noticed that his work seems to be slowing down. im sure that's because of Will's own personal choice not to work so much, because lets face it, who wouldn't hire him??! i mean, he is the world's first supermodel (even his wikipedia entry says so! lol).

still, i suppose it makes it more special when we see new pics, right?

My little present for you :drool:

Because, sadly, I'll go on vacation tomorrow. For 2 and a half weeks so I don't know how often I will be able to log in or even use a computer. Not every day at least lol I hope I can like 2 or 3 times a week.

I'll miss oyu all! And I hope there's a ton of new pictures when I come back haha

Love you :hug:

have fun, M---!!! :wave: buy us all something nice ok lol....JK :whistle:

My little present for you :drool:

Because, sadly, I'll go on vacation tomorrow. For 2 and a half weeks so I don't know how often I will be able to log in or even use a computer. Not every day at least lol I hope I can like 2 or 3 times a week.

I'll miss oyu all! And I hope there's a ton of new pictures when I come back haha

Love you :hug:

ahhhhhhhhh, we're ALL gonna miss ya M---!!! have a safe hols and have fun, ok?!?! miss ya already!! :( ....but i know you'll be back soon!! in fact, i leave for MY hols in 2 and a half weeks....so right when you come back, I'LL be leaving :laugh: btw, thanks for the pressie too....those pics are incredible...thanks a bunch!! :hug:

The first pic just makes you want to give him a peck on the cheek for looking OH SO ENDEARING!

Amongst other things! lol. i MUST stop thinking out loud, i've been doing that a lot lately!

but you're so right. i love these new Banana Republic pics. he looks so fresh.

i have noticed that his work seems to be slowing down. im sure that's because of Will's own personal choice not to work so much, because lets face it, who wouldn't hire him??! i mean, he is the world's first supermodel (even his wikipedia entry says so! lol).

still, i suppose it makes it more special when we see new pics, right?

• 2 weeks later...
M---!!! we really miss you! Will's thread is nearly on page 4!!!!

we ALL miss ya M---......well i saw Will's Banana Republic pics in the shop today!! it was gorgeous...a HUGE poster in the window too....simply beautiful!! it's funny cuz A&F is next door and those models have NOTHING on Will!!! :wub: :drool: