Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

Hello everyone..... :wave: I'm new here.... :laugh:

I actually got question.....I am a fan of our Will....and I've recently read in his Wikipedia and it says;

"He was crowned by the media as "the first male supermodel" along with his soulmate, Oliver Caleb Walker." :blink:

What does that possibly mean.....??? Who is Oliver Caleb Walker...??? <_<

I actually got question.....I am a fan of our Will....and I've recently read in his Wikipedia and it says;

"He was crowned by the media as "the first male supermodel" along with his soulmate, Oliver Caleb Walker." :blink:

:blink: :shock:

This is the first time I am reading this and I checked on wiki and it does indeed say that. I don't think you should believe this because first of all there is no model named Oliver Caleb Walker, and if there is one, then he certainly is not a supermodel, since no one has heard of him. Second of all, Will is married to his spanish girlfriend and finally wiki is not a trustworthy source since pretty much anyone can change the information there. :)

This is the first time I am reading this and I checked on wiki and it does indeed say that. I don't think you should believe this because first of all there is no model named Oliver Caleb Walker, and if there is one, then he certainly is not a supermodel, since no one has heard of him. Second of all, Will is married to his spanish girlfriend and finally wiki is not a trustworthy source since pretty much anyone can change the information there. :)

I'm so glad to hear that :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

I was so shocked when i read it....I was like...What..??? :shock:

But now I'm fine lol.....what is his wife name...is she a model too...??

BTW nice to know you :D

I'm so glad to hear that :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

I was so shocked when i read it....I was like...What..??? :shock:

But now I'm fine lol.....what is his wife name...is she a model too...??

BTW nice to know you :D

hi and welcome to BZ AND Will's thread!! i've heard different things regarding the Spanish lass Will married regarding her being a model or not....on his facebook page, there are loads of pics of them together and she certainly COULD be a model, but still i'm unsure....and Sam's right what he said, that Wiki page is probably full of "made-up" stuff....it's not a reliable source at all.... :wave:

....and I've recently read in his Wikipedia and it says;

i saw that!

i tried to change it

but idk how <_<

btw

i came here to say that i have the BR ads in my mag

if you guys want me to scan them ;)

hi and welcome to BZ AND Will's thread!! i've heard different things regarding the Spanish lass Will married regarding her being a model or not....on his facebook page, there are loads of pics of them together and she certainly COULD be a model, but still i'm unsure....and Sam's right what he said, that Wiki page is probably full of "made-up" stuff....it's not a reliable source at all.... :wave:

Thank you for welcoming me here..... :D

Hmm.....do you mind giving me the link to his facebook....? :brows:

hehe, ya, that would be great *g*

but is this a real account or is it just fake?

• 2 weeks later...
post-15161-0-1446018660-77988_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018661-19797_thumb.jpgth_43135_2008_paulrosen_P0607_001_2_122_1191lo.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018661-59053_thumb.jpgth_43143_2008_paulrosen_P1011_001_2_122_565lo.jpg

post-15161-0-1446018661-82406_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018662-46289_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018662-5005_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018662-50996_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018662-5263_thumb.jpg

post-15161-0-1446018662-53111_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018662-54698_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018662-55981_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018662-5835_thumb.jpgpost-15161-0-1446018662-60845_thumb.jpg

post-15161-0-1446018662-63296_thumb.jpg

ansons / jimmy @ mh

Thanks! :heart:

The one with the heart ran as a one page spread in German GQ Style FW 08.

@ Brendan: well it's not my favourite pic either :rofl:

He's in Marks & Spencer FW 2008 Le Book! Has anyone seen high resolution pics? I only found really small pics...

i've only seen the smaller pics of him in marks & spencer...i would love to see HQ's of those....hope somebody can find them? but thanks for all the new pics!!

as for that pic u posted M---? where was that from? yeah i also agree with u and Brendan that it's not will's best pic, but man-oh-man, can the dude sport the coolest unibrow :laugh: it's totally sexy on him!! :drool: