Bellazon

Will Chalker
Thumbnail

miyako

Hey All! Good to see so many familiar faces (or names!) back on the boards. There might not be a lot of new AC or WC pics/news, but you're all welcome to bide your time over at Brandon Flowers' thread in Guy Musicians! lol. I promise, you WON'T be disappointed!

Oooooh!!! I wasnt directly invited but Ill go to BF's thread too, I really love their music & gotta say they sound a lot better live!!! Still feels like if it was yesterdat last time I saw them perform live :laugh:

yay!!! another BF fan!! you'll make kerensa proud, Acid [White] :wave:

How can someone not be a BF fan!?!?! He's a fashion icon!!! Since he's been wearin bowties I started too, the same with the skinny ties and the vests =P

Wish I could have a mustach too =P ... But well, guess Im gonna need to ad one more to my signature photos =P

Oh, btw, you think W.Chalker & A.Cooper are friends? I've seen'em in a lot of b.stage pics hangin'round together

How can someone not be a BF fan!?!?! He's a fashion icon!!! Since he's been wearin bowties I started too, the same with the skinny ties and the vests =P

Wish I could have a mustach too =P ... But well, guess Im gonna need to ad one more to my signature photos =P

Oh, btw, you think W.Chalker & A.Cooper are friends? I've seen'em in a lot of b.stage pics hangin'round together

well i bet u look as smashing in that attire as BF does!! and yes WC and AC are best of mates!! they're photographed together in numerous pics joking around backstage and candids as well...i've been to AC's pet boutique he owns in Notting Hill...he's doing well if he ever gives up modeling....hope he doesnt for a LONGGGGGG time!!! :wub:

Just curious... Has someone in this thread actually seen Will Chalker live at full color, in person, lets not say talked to him, but at least I dont know, at a catwalk or some fashion show?

Or maybe not WC; but what'bout, Lars or Clint or Andrew or Kelly, or A.Cooper (not a big fan of'im, but He's a good one too) or maybe Noah Mills?

Just curiosity, hehe!

Cause, if I someday get to know one of'em... Youll obviously get to see a lot of pics or an autograph or sumthin like that =P

Just curious... Has someone in this thread actually seen Will Chalker live at full color, in person, lets not say talked to him, but at least I dont know, at a catwalk or some fashion show?

Or maybe not WC; but what'bout, Lars or Clint or Andrew or Kelly, or A.Cooper (not a big fan of'im, but He's a good one too) or maybe Noah Mills?

Just curiosity, hehe!

Cause, if I someday get to know one of'em... Youll obviously get to see a lot of pics or an autograph or sumthin like that =P

nope, not that i know of and trust me, we'll let ya know if we've met any model lol...the closest i've come is going to AC's shop AND being friend's on many models' FB list...will being one of them!! awesome candids on his profile!! :drool: he just posted new ones about two hrs ago, he was on hols in Scotland!! :wub:

Just curiosity, hehe!

nope, not that i know of and trust me, we'll let ya know if we've met any model lol...the closest i've come is going to AC's shop AND being friend's on many models' FB list...will being one of them!! awesome candids on his profile!! :drool: he just posted new ones about two hrs ago, he was on hols in Scotland!! :wub:

Hmmm... I think u gotta steal some of those pics =P

I dont have a facebook, just myspace, hehe! Somehow I just dont like facebook, hehe!

I dont remember where I read once that WC has horses and a ranch in US, you know if that's true?

I dont have a facebook, just myspace, hehe! Somehow I just dont like facebook, hehe!

I dont remember where I read once that WC has horses and a ranch in US, you know if that's true?

steal them? hey they're for all to see who are on his friend's list lol so i've been looking at them for a while now lol...i'm on FB to view the models' pics cuz i love candids....as for WC having a ranch in the USA? not sure 'bout that....there are pics of him on a ranch of some sort but looks like it's in europe cuz of the plates on the cars :wave:

steal them? hey they're for all to see who are on his friend's list lol so i've been looking at them for a while now lol...i'm on FB to view the models' pics cuz i love candids....as for WC having a ranch in the USA? not sure 'bout that....there are pics of him on a ranch of some sort but looks like it's in europe cuz of the plates on the cars :wave:

Well, sorry sorry, by steal I ment to copy'em and post'em here =P Not like stealin sumthin =P hehe!

So... any plans on going out to the world to chase some models lately?

Next yr I wanna go to Lisbon, maybe I can make a turn somewhere in the road =p and try to go to like UK or Germany to try to actually meet one of'em.

Not like Im sayin Im gonna be a stalker, but I think it would be really cool to get to know someone who you(in my case) take as a role model, dont u think so? :wave:

Well, sorry sorry, by steal I ment to copy'em and post'em here =P Not like stealin sumthin =P hehe!

So... any plans on going out to the world to chase some models lately?

Next yr I wanna go to Lisbon, maybe I can make a turn somewhere in the road =p and try to go to like UK or Germany to try to actually meet one of'em.

Not like Im sayin Im gonna be a stalker, but I think it would be really cool to get to know someone who you(in my case) take as a role model, dont u think so? :wave:

oh i'd love to post them here but i also want to respect their privacy too....so i never post FB stuff in their threads....yeah u SHOULD try to see if u can spot one...that's what i tried to do when i went to London to see if i could meet Andrew Cooper at his shop....also, went to Models 1 too....funny thing, i flew to London from California (10 hr flight) and stayed there just for one night, flew out the following day to Ireland to meet my boyfriend...yeah crazy i know to go all that way lol :wave:

Naaah! Crazy... why? If u have the chance to travel all that, do it again =P

... well, maybe next time u shoul spend more time in california :p

oh trust me i've been all over the world cuz i've saved enough to keep me comfortable for the rest of my life...i go to europe every year, sometimes twice a year....spend more time in california? first u tell me to travel and do it again and then u tell me to spend more time in calif...wow, make up your mind, dude!! <_<

Naaah! Crazy... why? If u have the chance to travel all that, do it again =P

... well, maybe next time u shoul spend more time in california :p

oh trust me i've been all over the world cuz i've saved enough to keep me comfortable for the rest of my life...i go to europe every year, sometimes twice a year....spend more time in california? first u tell me to travel and do it again and then u tell me to spend more time in calif...wow, make up your mind, dude!! <_<

Well, I mean, Instead of one night only, maybe two or three days =P

I wish I could say that, that I have alot of money to travel around the world, but havent worked that much.

But, well, Im doing great at school, soon I'll be a chemical engineer =D

Then Ill have the chance to conquer the world!!! :evil:

Hehehe!

So... for how long have u known W.Chalker exists? =P

@ Acid: yeah i know it sucks. He was great on the runway but after FW 07 i think he didn't do it anymore. Why isn't really sure i think.

Apparently there were problems with his agency etc. and he did it out of protest or something and was supposed to start again for FW 08 but he didn't. :idk: Maybe it's too stressfull. I mean he gets lots of catalogue work (which bring in way more money) and still some editorials and advertisement campaigns. That way less stressfull than travelling from one fashion week to the next i guess.

oh and speaking of meeting someone :ninja:

Yesterday i saw a total Garret Neff look-alike in the gay club lol

I really had to take a close second and third look to be sure it wasn't him :rofl:

Oh, thnx M for the info, & well, that sux,

I really liked to see'im at the catwalk(well, the vids of course),

specially the ones where he was modlein undies or shorts

or shirtless :p

So, lets start to reunite some signatures here at the forum

and send them to his agency to make him walk the catlwalks again :p

Oh, thnx M for the info, & well, that sux,

I really liked to see'im at the catwalk(well, the vids of course),

specially the ones where he was modlein undies or shorts

or shirtless :p

So, lets start to reunite some signatures here at the forum

and send them to his agency to make him walk the catlwalks again :p

oh that would be an awesome idea too, tho i'm not sure how affective it would be....i remember reading what Michael said about why he gave up the catwalks too.... :wave: