Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Abbott, a high-profile supporter of coal mining operations in Australia, recently stated it was “good for humanity and good for prosperity.”

Australia is fucked for as long as they have this idiot in office :banghead:

I think the majority of Oz would rather he just get booted out right now (but it's odd after all he did get majority of votes), I mean just witness his genius at it's full splendor;

post-67297-0-1446061330-37351_thumb.jpg

Much intimidating, such scared. I bet the black belt ex head of the KGB is terrified by this proclamation. :rofl: 

Abbott, a high-profile supporter of coal mining operations in Australia, recently stated it was “good for humanity and good for prosperity.”

I think the majority of Oz would rather he just get booted out right now (but it's odd after all he did get majority of votes), I mean just witness his genius at it's full splendor;

post-22010-0-1446061331-30599_thumb.jpg

Much intimidating, such scared. I bet the black belt ex head of the KGB is terrified by this proclamation. :rofl:

I'm thinking that we have the biggest douche running this country.

post-67297-0-1446061332-12572_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking that we have the biggest douche running this country.

So I was looking at the G20 articles and this is what Obama said "Russia's aggression is a threat to the world" and David Cameron said that Russia was behaving like Nazi Germany or something, and on top of that Tony Abbott was acting like he was the HBIC I mean this is just;

"Interestingly, Russia’s economy is declining even as Russia’s assertiveness is increasing and one of the points that I tried to make to President Putin is that Russia would be so much more attractive if it was aspiring to be a superpower for peace and freedom and prosperity, if it was trying to be a superpower for ideas and for values, instead of trying to recreate the lost glories of tsarism or the old Soviet Union"

I can hear MaximBady already going "Oh my god, ohhhhh my god". It's like little kids arguing :ninja: The amount of hypocrisy from all 3 is just unbelievable. What kind of hands are we in :ninja: 

I hope it gets better jj3! it's no fun at all.

Thanks Candle ! :)

So I was looking at the G20 articles and this is what Obama said "Russia's aggression is a threat to the world" and David Cameron said that Russia was behaving like Nazi Germany or something, and on top of that Tony Abbott was acting like he was the HBIC I mean this is just;

"Interestingly, Russia’s economy is declining even as Russia’s assertiveness is increasing and one of the points that I tried to make to President Putin is that Russia would be so much more attractive if it was aspiring to be a superpower for peace and freedom and prosperity, if it was trying to be a superpower for ideas and for values, instead of trying to recreate the lost glories of tsarism or the old Soviet Union"

I can hear MaximBady already going "Oh my god, ohhhhh my god". It's like little kids arguing :ninja: The amount of hypocrisy from all 3 is just unbelievable. What kind of hands are we in :ninja:

Ok guys, leave Tony alone now, he is crying now, are you happy ? you've make crying a kid, i ask, are you happy guys ?  :rofl:

#FrançoisHollandForWorldPresident   :rofl:

iALaN2J7.jpg

#FrançoisHollandForWorldPresident   :rofl:

iALaN2J7.jpg

Wrong.  :blah:

#RealMen.vote.LePen

#MarineforWorldEmpress

post-85865-0-1446061335-14619_thumb.jpg

:rofl: I wonder what he tries to turn off when his alarm starts buzzing?  I don't know anyone by the name of ILUVAdrianaLima

Who are you???   :mellow:

This is obviously favoritism, you're not supposed to be able to change your username more than once. (No Barbs? :cry2: oh ya fickle heart)  :avada: 

^I missed you guys  :grouphug:

Also, I'm so swamped with work/studying ( :chicken: ) that I decided to spend more of my non existent free time on BZ.

I see Dave finally came to his senses about his user name :yes: . I'm so proud, it only took him 2.5 years.