Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

'I feel lucky that I can wear what I want, sleep with who I want, and dance how I want, and still be a feminist.'

"If I want to have casual sex, I'll do it.'
'I'm not the girl who will handcuff someone the first time I sleep with him. But I'm also not going to cry during sex because I think it is so romantic.'

EmilyRata keeping it classy :rofl: :rofl:

ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl acknowledged in the segment that Bush "attempts to stake out a middle ground on climate change … well, sort of." Said Bush:

George P. Bush: The Texas coastline is impacted by rising sea levels. And again, the question is whether or not that's man-made, and I'll leave that to the scientists. But at least in Texas, the facts showed that on average about 17 feet of wet beach is lost due to coastal erosion and so.

Karl followed up to ask more specifically about whether human activity is contributing to it, which is where Bush got dodgy:

George P. Bush: Well, we'll see in terms of the science, in terms … there's a wide range that has been discussed. And, again, I'm not a scientist by any stretch. But everywhere from, you know, no impact at all to 100 percent.

PLEASE NO MORE BUSHES IN OFFICE!!! :no:

Then according to the logic most frequently employed by the Right; If you can't believe it because you are not a scientist, you can't believe in god if you're not a minister?