Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

You know, I feel like ranting about what's really going on through my head right now...

Why is it that we have people who would do so much for another and get a cruel response from them? We give the world to help them out as much as we possibly can and get treated like a nobody in return. How is it that they can call you their go-to person for advice and then hate you when you tell them your honest-to-God opinion? They asked for it, then why do they get mad? Because they want to hear what they think is right to help comfort their thoughts. I prefer to keep my own personal business to myself to spare the anguish people put on others. I love helping other people out, I really do. If I could make it my passion, in a heartbeat, I would do it. I just wonder if what I'm doing is actually having an impact on some of the people I "help." I don't know, but I'm still going to do what I'm doing. :/

Sorry if you read all of that nonsense...I just had to let it out somewhere. :rofl:

You know, I feel like ranting about what's really going on through my head right now...

Why is it that we have people who would do so much for another and get a cruel response from them? We give the world to help them out as much as we possibly can and get treated like a nobody in return. How is it that they can call you their go-to person for advice and then hate you when you tell them your honest-to-God opinion? They asked for it, then why do they get mad? Because they want to hear what they think is right to help comfort their thoughts. I prefer to keep my own personal business to myself to spare the anguish people put on others. I love helping other people out, I really do. If I could make it my passion, in a heartbeat, I would do it. I just wonder if what I'm doing is actually having an impact on some of the people I "help." I don't know, but I'm still going to do what I'm doing. :/

Sorry if you read all of that nonsense...I just had to let it out somewhere. :rofl:

• 5 months later...