Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

Doutzen Kroes' next career move after her modeling career is destroyed is to team up with Jenny Mcarthy in anti-vaxxery....

Celebrities should stop talking about political or politicized issues. Whatever the subject. Whichever side they're on. How about establishing a standstill period of a year? Or even a month? How about they stop infecting our pop culture (Star Wars, Trek, Bond, Dr Who...) with their stuff?

It'd be great if anyone that is under the limelight had to read this book before being allowed to speak publicly.

1709176490_Tocqueville-DemocracieenAmerique.thumb.jpg.a41bda4ba8ad60bd878363899c45f816.jpg

I'm thinking that some of the nicest dogs I know are pitbulls and the meanest dogs I know are chihuahuas.

243567976543233456.thumb.jpg.237ab5b7233b0440139e92a6396155b1.jpg

This is big ole facts..... My Chichi was the sweetest boy alive..... till someone else looked at him, spoke to him, walked by him, made noises from the other room... then demon spawn....

This is big ole facts..... My Chichi was the sweetest boy alive..... till someone else looked at him, spoke to him, walked by him, made noises from the other room... then demon spawn....

:rofl: I used to think it was because they are little, but I've had even smaller dogs that are sweet as can be.