Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

my hype for the finale is about 20% of episode 5 

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I'm sure it's gonna be great. Whatever they do, I enjoy this series. I like the chaotic behavior:bounce: (even if the scenario is a bit rudimentary in the last season - probably because it's not based on a GRRM book)

(and at least they don't do boring politically correct scenarios :rolleyes:)

I'm just ready for the show to be over so I can move on to another show. The whining of a lot of fans over Season 7 & 8 has gotten to me and they sound like petulant children.

I have no shows left except for Vikings.  The Vikings reddit is extremely negative as well (similar drop in show quality) .  

I am still surprised that the GOT showrunners were bold enough to press the Genocide button...!

22 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm just ready for the show to be over so I can move on to another show.

Same. I was thinking recently that some shows I'm glad to see end and others I wish would keep going. I am definitely ready for GoT to be done.

22 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The whining of a lot of fans over Season 7 & 8 has gotten to me and they sound like petulant children.

I have been lucky to miss most of this which has helped.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

I have no shows left except for Vikings.  The Vikings reddit is extremely negative as well (similar drop in show quality) .  

I am still surprised that the GOT showrunners were bold enough to press the Genocide button...!

There are a lot of other shows out there that you could watch.

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

There are a lot of other shows out there that you could watch.

I haven't found anything interesting.

I will probably check out Westworld S3 without actually watching it closely- S2 was kind of a failure

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I haven't found anything interesting.

I will probably check out Westworld S3 without actually watching it closely- S2 was kind of a failure

True Detective, Deadwood, Wire, etc?

8 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

True Detective, Deadwood, Wire, etc?

not that interested even though I've seen some clips on youtube.  Except for rare exceptions, I don't enjoy media about criminals or catching them.  S3 of Westworld looks entirely uninteresting- and I have little interest in the large number of shows about superheroes.

11 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

not that interested even though I've seen some clips on youtube.  Except for rare exceptions, I don't enjoy media about criminals or catching them.  S3 of Westworld looks entirely uninteresting- and I have little interest in the large number of shows about superheroes.

I think you'd like the first season of True Detective.

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

This was one of the greatest episodes. I really enjoyed it. :hi_wft:

Me too.

Not excited for the GoT prequel. I have a feeling that GoT is going to get played out in the next 10 years.

18 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Me too.

Not excited for the GoT prequel. I have a feeling that GoT is going to get played out in the next 10 years.

I like Naomi Watts a lot.  It seems to be a lower budget/smaller production than GOT, like the Netflix Witcher series