Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

11 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Did Fauci also develop the Spanish flu? It did originate in the U.S. after all.

So what type of time machine did he use? DeLorean? Hot tub? Tardis?

DeLorean would surely be my preferred choice :chicken::chicken::chicken: 

The things that happen when one of the world's top virologists contradicts their beloved orange leader and their conspiracy crap... 

This thread lately...

137029666-tin-foil-hat-isolated-on-white-background.thumb.jpg.44e232ee2dabe3c5c3735fe8197e6b2d.jpg

Next time, do some research. Over 3000+ Fauci Emails just dropped.  Fauci LIED. He funded Wuhan (Gain of Fuction), he's suppressed info for over a year now, and now mainstream andys are losing their shit.

1. The National Institutes of Health earmarked $600,000 for the Wuhan Institute of Virology over a five-year period to study whether bat coronaviruses could be transmitted to humans, White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci told lawmakers Tuesday. Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), told a House Appropriations subcommittee that the money was funneled to the Chinese lab through the non-profit EcoHealth Alliance to fund “a modest collaboration with very respectable Chinese scientists who were world experts on coronavirus.”  He LIED, and just got caught in a 3000+ email that just came out. Fauci and his fuckbuddies used the money for gain of function.

#1: In late-February 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email alerting him that COVID was released (not accidentally escaped) from a lab in China. Dr. Fauci forwarded the email to a person at NIH/NIAID and told them to "handle it".

#2: In mid-March 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email titled "Coronavirus bioweapon production method", which supposedly included instructions of how COVID was created.

See the thread here, and here for more details.

This appears to be a troll, by the person who sent the email to Dr. Fauci. See comments here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

#3: In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email from researcher Peter Daszak, tied to Wuhan lab, thanking Dr. Fauci for "publicly rejecting the lab leak theory".

See threads here and here for more details, and/or, page 1150 of the Dr. Fauci email document.

Peter Daszak is also known as Biden's "COVID cover-up chief". See here for a recent story here about him meeting with CCP officials.

#4, #5, & #6: Dr. Fauci had urgent, time sensitive discussions about gain-of function, he told colleagues that retail masks don't work due to the size of the virus, and, he ignored a scientist who told him that the CCP was lying about COVID.

See the threads here for more details.

Page 3027 is where Dr. Fauci claims that wearing masks is of little-to-no benefit. See here, here, here, here, and here.

This was in response to the Obama advisor, Sylvia Burwell, asking whether she needed a mask when travelling. See the post here from Patriots and the link therein for more details.

See the thread here for a possibility of the gain-of-function claim. This email dates back to February 1st, 2020.

Another two threads here and here from Patriots, might also be the one about gain-of-function as well. This one is about another email on February 1st, 2020.

See the thread here for the email from someone warning him back in mid-February 2020 that the CCP was lying about the situation with COVID in China.

#7: The redactions in the emails might reveal that the US military is involved in this.

See the thread here for more details.

This might have been debunked here.

#8: This release of Dr. Fauci's emails appears to be the result of the Judicial Watch FOIA fillings, or, BuzzFeed.

See comments here, here, and here.

#9: The Gates Foundation innovations were proposed to Dr. Fauci.

See comment here, which refers to page 1383.

#10: Possible sequencing of COVID by India, acknowledged by Dr. Fauci.

See the thread here for more details.

#11: Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Fauci exchange emails, talking about the COVID jabs back in late-February 2020, prior to the March 2020 lockdowns. They were already working on trials at that time.

See the threads here, here, here, and here for more details.

These emails were before Dr Fauci's February 29th 2020 interview with MSM, saying that we do not need to worry about COVID yet. See here, and here, for instance.

He also called the risk of COVID 'minuscule' back in mid-February 2020. See here. If he believed that to be the case, then why would he be discussing vaccines with Zuckerberg within a few weeks time?

#12: Dr. Fauci was informed (and replied to) an email about the possibility that COVID was engineered (i.e., lab origin), back on February 1st 2020.

See the threads here and here for more details, and/or, pages 3187-3193 of Dr. Fauci's email document.

#13: In early-March 2020, someone emailed Dr. Fauci suggesting that the media ought not to be fear-monger, rather, give perspective (with comparisons to other illnesses and diseases).

See the thread here from Patriots for more details.

A person on Patriots also made a few comments in regards to these sorts of lies here and here.

#14: In early-March 2020, someone who might be Dr. Fauci's friend calls COVID an "attack", Dr. Fauci replies gently to the email.

#15: In early-March 2020, someone emailed Dr. Fauci about being careful not to give Trump ammunition for his re-election campaign (among a few other points), to which Dr. Fauci replied "thanks for the note".

#16: Someone emails Dr. Fauci about Tedros (The W.H.O.) wanting to possibly be cryptic (hide the truth), and, links a ZeroHedge story. Dr. Fauci replies, asking them to chat on the phone (or video call).

ZeroHedge was apparently banned from Twitter the next day, as pointed out here on Patriots. Coincidence?

#17: Someone emailed Dr. Fauci to invite him to Geneva W.H.O. meeting (to discuss COVID), and mentioned that the meeting was 'supported' by Bill Gates.

#18: A professor at the Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, emailing Dr. Fauci in early-April 2020 to thank him.

#19: Dr. Fauci discussing the Moderna vaccine back in mid-February 2020, despite 'Operation Warp Speed' not being announced by Trump until mid-May 2020.

#20: Someone emails Dr. Fauci about hydroxychloroquine and anti-malaria drugs showing promise in Africa on May 1st 2020. Dr. Fauci replies, thanking the person and says that we'll know more soon whether HCQ works or not.

This contradicts our prior knowledge about Dr. Fauci knowing HCQ to be effective against the SARS-1 virus (i.e., Dr. Fauci is in all likelihood pretending here that he doesn't know HCQ is likely to work for COVID aka SARS-2).

#21: Dr. Fauci receives and acknowledges an email about Gilead's Remdesivir & their soon-to-be-released statement (for marketing purposes).

#22: Dr. Fauci is pleased that Brad Pitt portrayed him in a skit, in which Brad (presumably) smears Trump.

#'s 23-35 of the list are in the comments below.

This is a cross-post from a Great Awakening thread here, and, a Patriots thread here. Will likely update the Great Awakening thread more often than I update this one.

ZeroHedge have picked up the story (and have included a few emails not shown above yet).

Some keywords (+variations) to search: Obama, Biden, Clinton, vaccine, laboratory, engineered, CDC, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Google, censorship, mRNA, Klaus Schwab, gain-of-function, masks, lockdowns, mandates, Trump, top advisors to Obama/Biden, Gates, China, CCP, Xi Jinping, Cuomo, nursing home, Newsom, Pelosi, Whitmer, election, fraud, hoax, treatment, HCQ, Ivermectin, remdesivir, Pfizer, Moderna, The W.H.O., Tedros, and, fake news outlets.

Here are the highlights found in the Dr. Fauci email dump thus far:

• Him ignoring an email about someone believing that it was an intentional release of the virus by the CCP, and, that it came from the lab
  • Him being thanked by someone who is now one of Biden's COVID advisors, for 'publicly denying the lab origins story' back in April 2020
  • Him being told by another scientist that the virus could have been engineered (he acknowledged that email)
  • Him being told how bad things were in China during mid-February (after this time, he still went on MSM and said that we probably don't have anything to worry about)
  • Some hints of him discussing gain-of-function with others in early-February 2020
  • Him telling one of Obama's advisors not to bother with masks (in early-February 2020), they don't work
  • Some hints of involvement with The Gates Foundation
  • Him discussing the COVID vaccine effort with Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg back in February 2020, after which, he was still telling MSM that COVID isn't likely to be a big deal
  • Him discusssing the Moderna vaccine back in February 2020, prior to Trump's May 2020 annoucement for Operation Warp Speed
  • Him acknowledging someone's suggestion to be careful to not help Trump's re-election campaign
  • Him asking to call someone who had just told him that The W.H.O.'s Tedros is deciding whether he needs to be truthful or not (early-February 2020) & a ZeroHedge article about COVID possibly being a bioweapon that contains HIV. The next day, ZeroHedge was supposedly banned from Twitter.
  • Him replying to someone's email about hydroxychloroquine and anti-malaria drugs showing promise in Africa, effectively saying that "we don't know for sure if HCQ will help much or not yet, we'll see soon". This of course is likely a lie, given that Fauci was involved with publishing a paper 10-15 years ago about how HCQ works for SARS-1 (so, likely would have some positive effectt for SARS-2, aka, COVID)
  • Him replying to someone mentioning that HCQ looks promising in China, back in mid-March 2020
  • Him forwarding an email in March 2020 about how a great many of the deaths in Italy were of people who had comorbidities.
  • Him telling someone that most of the spread of COVID is by symptomatic people, rather than, asymptomatic people (in February 2020).

In summary, he's partially or fully implicated in: gain-of-function, lab origins of COVID, the mask hoax, the vaccine development, covering up HCQ's effectiveness, covering up how bad it was in China early on (thus letting it spread more easily to The West), meddling in the 2020 US election campaign, and, possibly tied to censorship by Facebook + Twitter.

Worth noting, Dr. Fauci signed a book deal recently (the details of this were released in the past few days), which is could be a bribe/pay-out of some sort.

43 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

DeLorean would surely be my preferred choice :chicken::chicken::chicken: 

The things that happen when one of the world's top virologists contradicts their beloved orange leader and their conspiracy crap... 

This thread lately...

137029666-tin-foil-hat-isolated-on-white-background.thumb.jpg.44e232ee2dabe3c5c3735fe8197e6b2d.jpg

Funny, our "Conspiracy theories" turn out to be truth the majority of the time.. Just takes some time for the truth to come out. What you said was completely offensive to me. Thanks ;)

^ scroll up, read and learn because that is the tip of the iceberg.

How the virus was created.

9fDNIRRz.jpeg

11 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Everyone is free to disagree with me but I don't think expressing that opinion is an "attack". :idk: 🤷‍♂️

Expressing an opinion you disagree with isn't an attack. Now go find what Carlos said that could be considered offensive or an attack. 

48 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

How the virus was created.

9fDNIRRz.jpeg

Because surely this couldn't have been just fabricated by someone on the internet?

Actually: I did a little searching. This WAS fabricated by, I assume, this Gaegner guy (about whom btw, the only reference I could find is a twitter account where he claims having "discovered the cure to COVID-19 in April 2020" :rofl: ), maliciously sending it on this email (if it is indeed real) or by someone using his name.

That paragraph is COPY-PASTED from this publicly available study published in 2005 about coronaviruses. This is by the time SARS came out.

"Inhibitors of cathepsin L prevent severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus entry"

https://www.pnas.org/content/102/33/11876

1718154702_CapturadePantalla2021-06-02ala(s)14_47_24.thumb.png.ba81665c07d3d43d2a919f02754a0b4f.png

1782010056_CapturadePantalla2021-06-02ala(s)14_47_38.thumb.png.5c8a97b165d6209a9600fbdb4ed958af.png

Bio weapons? Nowhere to be seen.

This very article, btw mentions how that Coronavirus (the SARS one) came from zoonosis and how it's likely to happen again.

"Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is an acute respiratory illness caused by a newly described coronavirus (SARS-CoV) (1), the result of a zoonosis of a highly related animal coronavirus (2). There continues to be potential for further zoonotic transmission events, leading to the reintroduction of SARS-CoV into the human population. No effective antiviral treatments have been described for SARS, and, although several promising studies are ongoing, there is currently no licensed protective vaccine."

653739602_CapturadePantalla2021-06-02ala(s)14_52_59.thumb.png.4c869b0406c9f7d1d380198af54ec4e7.png

Which is, with the evidence currently at hand, the most probable cause of this particular Coronavirus' (SARS-COV2) origin. 

"This is how the virus was created" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:  

I had seen nonsense and the notion that Fauci helped the Chinese government "create the virus".

My sincere apologies if this is offensive, but this conspiranoic narrative has no grounds.

51 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Funny, our "Conspiracy theories" turn out to be truth the majority of the time.. Just takes some time for the truth to come out. What you said was completely offensive to me. Thanks ;)

^ scroll up, read and learn because that is the tip of the iceberg.

Do they?? Or is it just getting so convinced by that narrative that no piece of actual evidence would matter?

This "proof" was a copy-paste from a 16 years old study about a previous Coronavirus.

Anything that comes claiming to be "uncovering THE TRUTH" should be looked at with at least some distrust.

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Because surely this couldn't have been just fabricated by someone on the internet?

Out of all that, that's what you took away from what I said. I will talk to you on skype (as soon as I get on) about this because once again you've missed a MASSIVE point and I'm pretty fucking annoyed and hurt atm.

And no, it's not fabricated, the 3000+ emails were obtained through FOIA requests.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm pretty fucking annoyed and hurt atm.

Okay, I'm really sorry!

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Out of all that, that's what you took away from what I said. I will talk to you on skype (as soon as I get on) about this because once again you've missed a MASSIVE point and I'm pretty fucking annoyed and hurt atm.

And no, it's not fabricated, the 3000+ emails were obtained through FOIA requests.

But I am missing no point. The email might be real. Okay.

But its content IT'S A FABRICATION. It's COPY PASTED from a 16 years old research article!!! To then have it given a tremendously malicious and fabricated "context". It's right there!

Link, screenshots and all. Evidence right there about that email being bullshit.